Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 1:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Questions For You Non Believers
RE: Questions For You Non Believers
We need to keep a can of this around in case of emergency.

[Image: 258trollspray.jpg]
(November 16, 2012 at 5:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote: What's the interview process for the "chew toy" position anyway Apo? Or is it an open door sort of gig?

Christian? Check

Talkative? Check

You are hired.

ROFLOL
The fail was strong with this one...
*missing the chew troll*
Dear Darnem, shortly after you opened this thread, I replied to you with asking you some questions to specify your claims:

I shall repeat them here:

And since you seem to be such a "special" member of this forum, I will explain to you that you have to "klick"
(press the button(with your mouse (the thing with two buttons conected to your PC( which moves the pointy white thing on your screen))))

on that grey thing, on which it says "show content" on it.

Now after I posted this, I was expecting you to post an answere.
But instead you posted this:

And since you seem to be such a "special" member of this forum, I will explain to you that you have to "klick"
(press the button (with your mouse (the thing with two buttons conected to your PC( which moves the pointy white thing on your screen))))

on that grey thing, on which it says "show content" on it.

Now Darnem, I know this might be very hard to understand for people like you, and I know it might not be easy to accept for people like you.

But when someone gives a question, it is usual - that one gives an answere.

Now dont be scared, I know that this probably sounds like a very very very challenge!
But you are "special" and if you just believe in yourself and give it a try - you can make it!

Give it a try!
How the hell did I miss this little party thread? Confused Fall

(November 15, 2012 at 6:02 am)Darnem Wrote: Why do you push your religion of Atheism on others when there is no evidence that God doesn't exist?

That has GOT to be the stupidest question I have ever read on these forums. And let me tell ya, that's saying a LOT.

Hmm lets see, whats a good answer for the stupidest question ever?
oh I know ...

um, we evil heathens realized that our "faith of non-belief" as you cleverly figured out, needed some guidance from a more legitimate religion like christianity. So we took a lesson from you people and adapted your verse Mark 16:15. "Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel of non-belief."

Tell me, are we doing a good job? I mean I know you and the muslims kinda cornered the market on forcing your religion on people, but we're trying to break through with as many churches and missionaries as we can.

[Image: Cherna-facepalm.gif] Sheep are stupid.

[Image: SuicideJesus2.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(November 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: If you guys are truly convinced he's a troll, there's no reason this thread should be 11 pages long, nore should any of you be expressing hostility.
Listen to that guy.^
And again, you ignore questions and answeres and dont reply to them.

Poor little boy, maybe you will learn what it means to live and interact with people here.
(November 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: If you guys are truly convinced he's a troll, there's no reason this thread should be 11 pages long, nore should any of you be expressing hostility.

Hey Beavis, Gilgamesh said 'hostility'...he, huh, eh eh, er, huh, ha ha, hum, he he.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E929gqIcwwI
(November 16, 2012 at 11:42 am)whateverist Wrote: I'm going to have to stick with ignorant. That is hardly derogatory. The OP simply does not know much about atheists. In his ignorance he assigns positions to us which are the flimsiest of strawmen.
Well I know a lot about atheists, I've had the pleasure of their online company for many years. I find that atheists often present me with straw man arguments, and often fail to explain why their intellect is superior ro mine. Saying this, there are many atheists who have an agenda to push, IMHO. Many - not all, not most, but many.

(November 16, 2012 at 4:34 pm)apophenia Wrote: A quick observation here though. People like Darnem and Daniel come to atheist forums and blame all sorts of bullshit on the atheism of the responders.
"People like me"!?

Why do you guys keep saying "people like you" to me? It's not as if I'm here stirring up the pot by telling you guys how much I hate you all and how stupid you all are - but it's fine for "your side" or if you like "team Atheists" to belittle and insult me?? What specifically have I blamed on Atheists?
Quote:I'm deeply religiously theistic and I too am outraged and offended by bullshit and spewtum flying fast and furious from the mouths of the likes of Darnem, the disingenious apologetics of a Daniel, or the Gotterdammerunging Dunning-Krugerness of a Drich, and it pisses me the hell off. And you can't blame that on my atheism. (I'll leave it up to my peers to assess whether or not I have a big ego; likely yes, though probably not completely without justification.)

Anyway. The hypocrisy of such people is another topic I don't even want to get started on.
I resent what you just said about me.
Quote:The great silver lining in theists like them coming here and exorcising their bullshit on well-meaning atheists is, that by serving as forum chew toys, they enable less experienced or less confident members to cut their teeth on them, and they get to enjoy the unintentional mirth that results. In an odd way, theists are one of the greatest contributors to the success of atheist forums like this. (Imagine if there were no theists here... "So, you still don't believe?" "Nope. You?" "Nope." "Hey, how about them Mets?")
In case you hadn't noticed, I was trying to get people here to see how futile it is to get fired up and unruly over such a trivial post. I'm certainly not interested in seeing the forum descend into chaos as you may imply.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 3206 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  British Non-Catholic Historian on Historical Longevity of the Roman Catholic Church. Nishant Xavier 36 1967 August 6, 2023 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Sincere and peaceful believers are tough people purplepurpose 4 1091 September 27, 2021 at 11:48 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2933 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Hardcore believers act like aliens from different planet purplepurpose 21 5158 December 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "No born believers" says new study. Gawdzilla Sama 1 1252 November 9, 2017 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 2908 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Exclamation new "Cult of 'Non-Beliefism' " aka (the state of being "unlocked") ProgrammingGodJordan 142 15584 January 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A non-aggressive religion? rado84 24 4802 November 28, 2016 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Believers, put yourself in my place. Gawdzilla Sama 102 13623 November 23, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic