Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women. You have men by the balls.(...)
RE: Women. You have men by the balls.(...)
(February 22, 2013 at 3:22 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: You're a screaming gay cinjin? (From the pics)

Thanks frodo. It's a rare thing when I get a compliment from you.

(February 22, 2013 at 5:03 pm)John V Wrote: Actually the way you're hanging your hand/wrist is pretty gay. Shoulda had it in a fist or something.

hmmm
I see a guy making a fist in any photo and I automatically think he's overcompensating for something. It's tantamount to flexing one's muscles in the high-school work out room. One's hand falling limply over one's elbow only says that I'm relaxed. Both fist and limp-wrist references are painfully cliche.

Your statement says far more about you than it does about me.
Still, I do appreciate the compliment from Frodo. Thumb up
[Image: Evolution.png]

(February 22, 2013 at 10:26 pm)Cinjin Wrote: hmmm
I see a guy making a fist in any photo and I automatically think he's overcompensating for something. It's tantamount to flexing one's muscles in the high-school work out room. One's hand falling limply over one's elbow only says that I'm relaxed. Both fist and limp-wrist references are painfully cliche.

Your statement says far more about you than it does about me.
Still, I do appreciate the compliment from Frodo. Thumb up
Or how about mannerisms don't infer sexuality.
(February 22, 2013 at 11:47 am)AtlasS Wrote: Women were enslaved & abused for centuries by my fellow men.. I don't mind if they "grabbed us" by the balls now Big Grin Men turned women into pets back in the day, it's understandable if they bite us now.

I don't agree with you, I truly think if a woman like my mom ruled the world, she would turn it into heaven & solve all its problems.

* Violet wonders if there's something wrong with being a pet? Thinking

I rather enjoy it ^_^ And if there's no biting involved, a disservice has been done to everyone. Sleepy

(February 22, 2013 at 5:09 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Oh my. How original. A theist saying women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. I might have a heart attack and die from the surprise.

* Violet is green with envy.

Fucking cisgendered bitches... I ought to skin them alive and steal their children! MINE. ALL MINE! Wink

(February 22, 2013 at 5:31 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Give it time, John V. There will be more.

What kind woman doesn't like being in a high place?

(February 22, 2013 at 5:50 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: or just trolling in a non-rules-breaking manner

Woah wait... we can do that? Confusedhock:

(February 22, 2013 at 6:37 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'll make the women of the world a deal. I'll keep absorbing small arms fire, if yall keep squeezing out kids. Fair?

Deal!

(February 22, 2013 at 6:58 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Point out the bullshit, directly, whenever you find the time. Until then I'll call troll response.

"Hello, thank you for calling Troll Response, please hold"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v9-Nw4nAZg

(February 22, 2013 at 7:09 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Sad Awwwww I was gettin excited there for a minute! I thought I'd met my first misogynist! (Other than dad, of course)

* Violet is over here, whenever you're ready to acknowledge her Tongue

(February 22, 2013 at 8:09 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: You missed our resident misogenist dotard. We chased him away. Well I think that was my sister (Violet Lilly Blossom). You know how she gets. Poor guy was tormented!

Something about a cold shower, I think Thinking

(February 22, 2013 at 10:32 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: Or how about mannerisms don't infer sexuality.

Now let's not be sil-leh.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 22, 2013 at 8:03 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Oh noesss! ...a christian called me a moron based on his appraisal of my grammar. Its so painful, really, I wouldn't joke about that, you've hurt me.....Sit down.

Evolution is incapable of a great many things, however, what you've chosen as a subject of satire further hi-lights your ignorance of the subject. You've yet to explain or support your initial claim but seem to be perfectly happy driving along as far beyond it as possible? Should this surprise anyone?

Are you still feigning ignorance to the contents of my post, or can we discard that? IOW, troll response or troll response?
That shows that you didn't understand its implications, and so your conclusions are unsupported. Thanks for playing though! Smile

(February 22, 2013 at 10:26 pm)Cinjin Wrote: hmmm
I see a guy making a fist in any photo and I automatically think he's overcompensating for something.
Wow, that's really gay. You see a fist in a photo and automatically think that? Heck, the only reason I noted anything regarding manliness or lack thereof in your photo was because that was the topic at the time. Otherwise I wouldn't have even noticed your limp wrist. But you automatically think a guy's overcompensating just because his hand is in a fist...Thinking

(February 22, 2013 at 5:38 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: My sarcasm tastes a hell of a lot better than yours, dear. Lick it up.

And I meant there'd be more females in power as time went on and yahoos like you get outphased.
I keep avatars off because I don't want to be subtly influenced by appearances when considering an argument. (I keep signatures off just because they're annoying.) I just clicked on your name and saw your photo. So... are you going for sex object or competent professional with that shot?
Thinking
Hahahahahaha.

Gee, I don't know. It seems to only be the more ridiculous theists and the less intelligent atheists that ever have to pick on my avatars, so let's go with "neither," because they're more like a baiting system. Mostly because I never expect men like you to assume that a woman can be confident, sexy and competent.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 23, 2013 at 8:35 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Hahahahahaha.

Gee, I don't know. It seems to only be the more ridiculous theists and the less intelligent atheists that ever have to pick on my avatars, so let's go with "neither," because they're more like a baiting system.
Yeah right. You think you look hot in that pic and that's what's important to you. Don't go blaming others for your own choices.
Quote:Mostly because I never expect men like you to assume that a woman can be confident, sexy and competent.
Women can be confident, sexy and competent...but those women wouldn't use that avatar.
I don't believe I was blaming anyone for choosing the avatar, just for being bothered by it.

Says you. Good thing I don't hold your opinion in high regard. I personally think people who don't have an avatar are lazy or hiding their own ugly mug or lack of creativity.

Try again, sweetie - I'm not going to riled up by you insulting my physical appearance and choice to put it up as my avatar instead of addressing the fact that you're a sexist pig and backwards retard.
(February 23, 2013 at 8:56 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I don't believe I was blaming anyone for choosing the avatar, just for being bothered by it.

Says you. Good thing I don't hold your opinion in high regard. I personally think people who don't have an avatar are lazy or hiding their own ugly mug or lack of creativity.

Try again, sweetie - I'm not going to riled up by you insulting my physical appearance and choice to put it up as my avatar instead of addressing the fact that you're a sexist pig and backwards retard.
I'm neither bothered by it nor insulting it. The point is that women tend to accept/desire the roles I've proposed for them. That acceptance and desire might only be partial, and might be subconscious (as in choice of avatar) rather than conscious (as in my wife, who loves her life).

Go to a bookstore and find the section with books on relationships. How many are geared toward men, and how many toward women? Watch the section for awhile. How many women go there, and how many men?
What culture causes people to do is not directly a result of what your genetics make you capable of. Also, gender roles have nothing to do with my avatar.

And I don't give a fuck what people desire to do - even if it follows preconceived gender roles - if it makes them happy. All I want is for backwards tards to stop standing in the way of women who want to be in leading positions. Thank goodness that's going away.

That also means letting children know they can be whatever they want - be it housewife or househusband, or female or male president of the united states. Don't care. It has nothing to do with their genitalia. A long time ago, people were afraid of sexuality and determined that because women gave men hard-ons, women must be blamed. It's bullshit. If Greatest is right about anything, it's that women should be holding men accountable for their ridiculousness on that score. Otherwise, we all need to grow up, realize that we like fucking and will always like it, and get a move on working together to solve the other problems we have in this world.
(February 23, 2013 at 9:10 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: What culture causes people to do is not directly a result of what your genetics make you capable of.
Some of the areas I'm expanding to are a combination of genetic and cultural influences. Size and strength aren't. Evolution made women to be subservient to men. It makes perfect sense, as women carry the babies and nurse them. Why reject the plain truth?
Quote:Also, gender roles have nothing to do with my avatar.
Uh, yeah, OK.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1286 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1645 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 6726 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 5434 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4952 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1537 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2686 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive WinterHold 10 1794 September 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Have you ever lived anywhere else besides where you live now? Whateverist 55 14963 July 4, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What Is This All Men Are Equal Under The Law Shit? Minimalist 10 3524 May 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy