Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it normal to destroy people who get in your way in life?
RE: Is it normal to destroy people who get in your way in life?
(May 28, 2013 at 10:31 pm)dazzn Wrote:
(May 28, 2013 at 10:30 pm)Polaris Wrote: Would you prefer to live in a land without order?

We have laws and moral standards so we can co-exist with each other.

lol.. who the hell are you to condemn anybody?

Morals are transitory and don't exist. get with it. if i wish to destroy others who deny me my freedom, who are you to say otherwise? what makes your opinion so absolute?

So morals do exist, glad to see you admit that.
(May 28, 2013 at 10:31 pm)dazzn Wrote:
(May 28, 2013 at 10:30 pm)Polaris Wrote: Would you prefer to live in a land without order?

We have laws and moral standards so we can co-exist with each other.

lol.. who the hell are you to condemn anybody?

Morals are transitory and don't exist. get with it. if i wish to destroy others who deny me my freedom, who are you to say otherwise? what makes your opinion so absolute?

If you tried to destroy others, I would not speak out against you...that would be ineffective...I'd use other means.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
so you deserve punishment for denying me normal knowledge?

morals don't exist.
(May 28, 2013 at 10:34 pm)dazzn Wrote: so you deserve punishment for denying me normal knowledge?

morals don't exist.

Right, morals exist. (still haven't figured out how your words betray you, huh?)
(May 28, 2013 at 10:34 pm)Polaris Wrote:
(May 28, 2013 at 10:31 pm)dazzn Wrote: lol.. who the hell are you to condemn anybody?

If you tried to destroy others, I would not speak out against you...that would be ineffective...I'd use other means.

Ineffective? I do as I please. who are to prevent me? you talk about laws, but you are not the law.

if i opt to obtain normal knowledge, such is life. the fact you cannot cite a rational reason to oppose my right.. well you should probably be in the the mental health slammer. how others live their lives is not your concern.
(May 28, 2013 at 10:31 pm)dazzn Wrote: lol.. who the hell are you to condemn anybody?

He is a citizen of a country who is concerned that his rights might be infringed by a moron who thinks he is intitled to stand above the law because of his selfimportent narcecist egotrip.

Or he is having a laught at your pathetic nonsence.

He wont judge you, courts will if you intend to fuck something up which you shouldnt

Quote:Morals are transitory and don't exist.

Did you just learn the meaning of that word, or why are you so fascinated by it?

laws may change, but that is through a learning process in which society addapts to the needs of the individuals arround it aswell as to outside developments.

Quote:get with it.

No, creating a lawfree space is creating a safe relaim for crime.

Your arguments are those o a childish 15 year old screaming "Anarchy"

Quote: if i wish to destroy others who deny me my freedom, who are you to say otherwise?

who wants to take your freedoms?

what are your freedoms?

Quote:what makes your opinion so absolute?

what makes yours so absolute?
(May 28, 2013 at 10:36 pm)catfish Wrote:
(May 28, 2013 at 10:34 pm)dazzn Wrote: so you deserve punishment for denying me normal knowledge?

morals don't exist.

Right, morals exist. (still haven't figured out how your words betray you, huh?)

People contradict. why are you so slow to acknowledge this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjMUjwCaVI

the same applies to me.
Today's word of the day is equivocation.
(May 28, 2013 at 10:37 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:

He is a citizen of a country who is concerned that his rights might be infringed by a moron who thinks he is intitled to stand above the law because of his selfimportent narcecist egotrip.

Or he is having a laught at your pathetic nonsence.

He wont judge you, courts will if you intend to fuck something up which you shouldnt

Quote:Morals are transitory and don't exist.

Did you just learn the meaning of that word, or why are you so fascinated by it?

laws may change, but that is through a learning process in which society addapts to the needs of the individuals arround it aswell as to outside developments.

Quote:get with it.

No, creating a lawfree space is creating a safe relaim for crime.

Your arguments are those o a childish 15 year old screaming "Anarchy"

Quote: if i wish to destroy others who deny me my freedom, who are you to say otherwise?

who wants to take your freedoms?

what are your freedoms?

Quote:what makes your opinion so absolute?

what makes yours so absolute?

my freedoms are to do as i please in life, and get normal knowledge. if that scares people, so be it. others can be confined to their cribs.
(May 28, 2013 at 10:34 pm)dazzn Wrote: morals don't exist.

Then what is your basis for this statement?

dazzn Wrote:i don't see why a God would have a hell. if so, then God cannot be a moral one.

I knew you were just a troll.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4998 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1270 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 27962 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 707 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1190 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1881 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 3102 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5654 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 1034 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2161 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am