Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, I WANT MY MOMMY!
RE: Yes, I WANT MY MOMMY!
Yeah uhhh Violet? You don't fool me, I know when you're 'politiking' now Wink

That's fine

This is for you

[Image: 466340.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(September 24, 2013 at 1:34 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Yeah uhhh Violet? You don't fool me, I know when you're 'politiking' now Wink

I say it plenty, I will way it again: Knowing anything is so much folly as a belief in any deities of any religion.

And no matter what you know... you are wrong.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Probably. But I still know when you're politicking Tongue

Chtulhu bowed out of the bet I see.. typical Seahawk response.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

Is this was 1960 I would cheering for the Cowboys.

EDIT: Have mercy, bunny, the signature is still there... butt crack cocaine and all.
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die, and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
wtf happened to your sig!?

Now I'm mad. Someone hand me a club.

[Image: playingcardclubs2.jpg]
lol! it was gone for a minute. Are you playing peek-a-boo with me?

[Image: 789e5_X963pGm.gif]

Good seal. Now, go fetch me some salmon.

(September 24, 2013 at 10:34 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: lol! it was gone for a minute. Are you playing peek-a-boo with me?

I would have given a response by now but gifsoup + mobile device = boom.

Here We go:

(September 24, 2013 at 10:34 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: lol! it was gone for a minute. Are you playing peek-a-boo with me?

[Image: seal-o.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, but... Foxaèr 5 536 December 29, 2023 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: no one
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 895 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 4361 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Avatar, yes or no The Valkyrie 18 1251 February 1, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 381 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 912 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 689 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2774 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 434 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1202 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda