Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 5, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Daily quotes
RE: Daily quotes
That's just what they want you to think!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
“One of my friends told me that he knows a family of Mormons who wear holy underwear. Can't they afford to buy new underwear, without the holes?”
― Dominique Suches-Koch
I guess that makes me a Mormon then. I've certainly been called one before now. At least, that's what it sounded like.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 4, 2013 at 5:07 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: “One of my friends told me that he knows a family of Mormons who wear holy underwear. Can't they afford to buy new underwear, without the holes?”
― Dominique Suches-Koch

So if a Mormon ends up with skid marks that would make it holy shit.
You are doing a great job, because there are so much things here in which we can learn and have some great lessons so i really like this idea of pasting these quotes here.
(October 7, 2013 at 12:33 pm)CharlotteHaley Wrote: You are doing a great job, because there are so much things here in which we can learn and have some great lessons so i really like this idea of pasting these quotes here.

So where's our kudos at, biatch?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
There you go sweetheart - have one on me.
Have a kudos as well..!

Quote:
Although I have heard of reckless haste in war, I have never seen wise delay.

— Sun Tzu, The Art of War

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
''Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'' Dr Seuss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil Quotes From Evil Bastards The Architect Of Fate 2 483 December 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2704 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 4221 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Irreverent Quotes vulcanlogician 83 10913 January 27, 2018 at 5:18 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I was looking at daily birth/death statistics Foxaèr 8 1473 May 27, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Terrorism daily explodes from my ass Foxaèr 16 1757 October 11, 2016 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Star Your favourite Atheist Celebrities Quotes! Zaphod Beeblebrox 20 5793 September 20, 2016 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Quotes taken out of context game. Losty 25 3283 September 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
Video Great movie quotes... Aractus 48 5087 February 21, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Converse in movie quotes ApeNotKillApe 2 1111 February 10, 2016 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Athene