Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Christians so obsessed with Beating Children??
RE: Why are Christians so obsessed with Beating Children??
Now, Drichy-poo, I know you want to pretend like you know what you're talking about, and I ESPECIALLY love the whole "fleet killer" thing. Read up on the Aegis Missile Cruiser and you'll understand why I dismiss that threat. "Coming from all directions," huh? So they launch from China and...where else? China, China, and China? Because all directions would mean they're coming from the ocean. Which is retarded. We have our own systems capable of blasting satellites from orbit, and we've been suddenly using missiles and systems we haven't seen, or even heard about, lately. Not to mention, one word: Submarines. You can't shoot at what you cannot detect, and given how our submarines are the extremes of cutting edge and most of them carry ICBMs that can be launched without warning and without detection less than a mile from the shoreline of the nation being targeted? Yeah, whaddya think is gonna be the first targets? You wanna talk about the Art of War? The US military's entire combat doctrine revolves around much of it.

And are you serious? Line them up and shoot it out? What are you fucking talking about? WWII?? You might want to consider tactics and strategies that replaced that like half a century ago. We don't use ships of the line, nor do we bother with heavy bombardment cannon and broadsides, and haven't since the 60s. Aircraft carriers provide air superiority, force projection, defense, and air support. Cruisers, destroyers, frigates, and picket ships provide defense, naval recon, ECM, fire-support, and EWS, along with missile artillery support. The dynamics of naval combat have long since changed.

Nothing you said was 100% verified. If you'd read the rest of that second article, you would've realized what it just actually said. Stop pretending like you know about economic and military policies because you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You grabbed a couple links that had titles that fitted to your opinion without reading the content. It basically just stated that China is doing well for now, the US economy is neither growing nor shrinking, China's rate of growth has exploded by comparison, and that they are essentially building a giant housing bubble that's going to make the one in the US look like nothing, and they're building up huge amounts of debt themselves. So, no, that cancerous lump in your brain has nothing to do with me or my posts, and nobody else has it either.

And no, genius, the parts for our weaponry come from Japan, Belgium, Italy, and largely here in the US. China does not make the parts for our weapons because they can't be trusted with the specifications, you twit. The weapons we use that we buy parts from out of country are ones that we have arms deals with other countries; say the Mk. 17 AKA SCAR-H, which is made by Fabrique Nationale, but it's used by the US military. Some of its components come from bother countries. Same with jet aircraft. We don't have any military cooperation in ANY way with China. As for the pictures of those vehicles, they had to use those because we had destroyed all their military vehicles. We reduced them to commandeering civilian vehicles, THEN we obliterated them, too. They were incapable of retaliating because we fucking broke them. That's war for you.

And finally, about that lithium...

...Do you not realize why NATO is still so present in Afghanistan?

You think it's the Taliban, and al-Qaeda?

Ha. No, dude. No.

It's because the lithium veins in Afghanistan dwarf those in China three times over. In fact, Afghanistan is a VERY mineral-rich nation. When the Taliban and al-Qaeda are finally crushed underfoot, which they're on the verge of being in Afghanistan, or at least reduced to being ineffective, plenty of mining concerns will want in, and indeed, many already are...and of course, with a government that is backed by a bunch of NATO nations, who do you think is going to get top picks? Western companies, who have already gotten their footholds in the country via other services from subsidiaries and the like.

As for the rest of your thing about hitting your kid, I started getting sick to my stomach and stopped reading.

(January 18, 2014 at 6:59 pm)Chas Wrote:
(January 18, 2014 at 5:58 pm)Drich Wrote: Just the keys to our fleets...

What happens when they stop supplying Boeing, or McDonald/Douglass, or any of the other contractors that source 80 to 90% of our parts their?

Agin you guys keep think old hat, your like the British soldiers who wanted to line up thirty feet for their targets and fire vollies of black power rounds each other.. Which works if your enemy will play that way. The reason we kicked their teeth in was because the majority of the war was fought of the planned battle fields of the British.

Fight your enemy where he isn't means to attack him Where he is not read or able to absorb a deadly blow. For us our weakness is found in our dependence on technology that our greatest potential enemy produces...

Do you think trade with china will remain open as we fight against them? Watch death by china, we have shipped 80% of our industry over there because of cheap labor. We can no long sustain our current life styles without Chinese imports.. So not only will their be a battle front to fight somewhere else we could potentially face massive civil unrest as well..

Let's thank our presidents Clinton and Obama for that one. As they opened the boarders and made trade not only possible, but very very profitable, which eliminated any competitors who did not move production to china.

How did you forget Bush? An oversight, perhaps.

How did he forget, I dunno, NIXON?

And finally, lots of manufacturing has been moving back to the US. Especially the car industry, with most European companies having their vehicles made in the US...such s the Honda Accord, which is actually the most American car in existence. The only shit China does is assemble everything for cheaper. How long do you REALLY think it would take for us to take up the jobs, or outsource the jobs elsewhere? Do you really think that just because they currently are the one we're buying most from, that it would stay that way in war? That all that production of cheap consumer crap would just evaporate and our economy would be crippled?

If you genuinely believe that, you are an unbelievable idiot.
Kids behave immaturely, kids are playful, kids have attitudes, kids misbehave, kids disobey. How are they any different from the adults in the world committing the crime? Obviously the physical "discipline" didn't work, so why do you think it'll work for your kid? Don't give me this bullshit story on how it made you a better person. Studies show kids who were physically "disciplined" posses lower IQs. I've never told anyone this, but I was beaten like a fucking dog by my parents when I was younger, and up into my teen years. I believe that's the reason why I share sociopath characteristics. I guess that could explain why some of posts are so "raw", and shouts "I don't give a fuck, fuck you". Hitting your kids doesn't have a positive outcome. I'm living proof. A good parent knows how to raise a child without having to smack them, or hit them with a belt. I will tell you this, if you hit your kid, you're a shit parent. I don't care what you say. Your kids deserve better than your punk ass. I still haven't forgiven my parents. One is in jail, and the other is struggling to provide for herself and my brother.
Same sex divorce should be outlawed. #StopTheGays
(January 18, 2014 at 6:59 pm)Chas Wrote:
(January 18, 2014 at 5:58 pm)Drich Wrote: Just the keys to our fleets...

What happens when they stop supplying Boeing, or McDonald/Douglass, or any of the other contractors that source 80 to 90% of our parts their?

Agin you guys keep think old hat, your like the British soldiers who wanted to line up thirty feet for their targets and fire vollies of black power rounds each other.. Which works if your enemy will play that way. The reason we kicked their teeth in was because the majority of the war was fought of the planned battle fields of the British.

Fight your enemy where he isn't means to attack him Where he is not read or able to absorb a deadly blow. For us our weakness is found in our dependence on technology that our greatest potential enemy produces...

Do you think trade with china will remain open as we fight against them? Watch death by china, we have shipped 80% of our industry over there because of cheap labor. We can no long sustain our current life styles without Chinese imports.. So not only will their be a battle front to fight somewhere else we could potentially face massive civil unrest as well..

Let's thank our presidents Clinton and Obama for that one. As they opened the boarders and made trade not only possible, but very very profitable, which eliminated any competitors who did not move production to china.

How did you forget Bush? An oversight, perhaps.

HW endorsed even lay the ground work for Clinton, but it was Clinton who pulled the trigger. WB towed the line,but bama made it even easier to do business by lifting legal restrictions, and tariffs on imported goods, plus in a bid to get Chinese bail out money he has tied our national banks with that of china, and now they are starting to encroach.. Some even speculate our gold reserves are being levied to secure these loans, which is why since these loans started Fort Knox has been closed to audit, over site or any form of public accountability. (The gold is leaving this country by the ship loads.)
(January 18, 2014 at 8:42 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Now, Drichy-poo, I know you want to pretend like you know what you're talking about, and I ESPECIALLY love the whole "fleet killer" thing. Read up on the Aegis Missile Cruiser and you'll understand why I dismiss that threat. "Coming from all directions," huh? So they launch from China and...where else? China, China, and China? Because all directions would mean they're coming from the ocean. Which is retarded. We have our own systems capable of blasting satellites from orbit, and we've been suddenly using missiles and systems we haven't seen, or even heard about, lately. Not to mention, one word: Submarines. You can't shoot at what you cannot detect, and given how our submarines are the extremes of cutting edge and most of them carry ICBMs that can be launched without warning and without detection less than a mile from the shoreline of the nation being targeted? Yeah, whaddya think is gonna be the first targets? You wanna talk about the Art of War? The US military's entire combat doctrine revolves around much of it.
you didn't read the article on this did you? They have orbital platforms. I'm sure they are not in a geosynchronous orbit so that literally means they can from for any direction..

Quote: And are you serious? Line them up and shoot it out? What are you fucking talking about? WWII?? You might want to consider tactics and strategies that replaced that like half a century ago.
indeed, and yet we are still building ships as if anyone is going to line up and fight like they did in WWII.
(Your making my point for me and don't seem to understand that your doing it.)
You pointed out China's navy is nothing compared to the us that they did not have a carrier fleet.. To which I replied why would they need one unless the planned to line ships up like they did in WWII and blast each other... No they have their versions of a cruise missiles mounted on orbital platforms. This is a first strike weapon.now unless you are saying the US is going preemptive on what will be labeled as a communations satalite (no matter if it is or isn't) how long before china uses their first strike weapons?

Quote: We don't use ships of the line, nor do we bother with heavy bombardment cannon and broadsides, and haven't since the 60s. Aircraft carriers provide air superiority, force projection, defense, and air support. Cruisers, destroyers, frigates, and picket ships provide defense, naval recon, ECM, fire-support, and EWS, along with missile artillery support. The dynamics of naval combat have long since changed.
your still fighting the last war we fought.. Again the Chinese will attack us where we are not able to fight back. You have said or done nothing to address what I have identified as our achelies heel. Every bit-o-technology you mentioned has the vast majority of their parts made, sourced or tied to china in some way. What happens when we goto war? Where are we going to get the material needed to fight the war your want to fight?

And no, genius, the parts for our weaponry come from Japan, Belgium, Italy, and largely here in the US. China does not make the parts for our weapons because they can't be trusted with the specifications, you twit. The weapons we use that we buy parts from out of country are ones that we have arms deals with other countries; say the Mk. 17 AKA SCAR-H, which is made by Fabrique Nationale, but it's used by the US military. Some of its components come from bother countries. Same with jet aircraft. We don't have any military cooperation in ANY way with China. As for the pictures of those vehicles, they had to use those because we had destroyed all their military vehicles. We reduced them to commandeering civilian vehicles, THEN we obliterated them, too. They were incapable of retaliating because we fucking broke them. That's war for you.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/con...-s-weapons

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/22...equipment/

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_30692.php

It's funny how quick you are to issue a personal attack and move to dismiss without any true evidence..

It's also funny how you want to protect this false sense of security the government is trying to sell us on.
Do you work for the Chinese? Is it your intent to have the US let its gaurd down?

Quote:And finally, about that lithium...

...Do you not realize why NATO is still so present in Afghanistan?

You think it's the Taliban, and al-Qaeda?

Ha. No, dude. No.

It's because the lithium veins in Afghanistan dwarf those in China three times over. In fact, Afghanistan is a VERY mineral-rich nation. When the Taliban and al-Qaeda are finally crushed underfoot, which they're on the verge of being in Afghanistan, or at least reduced to being ineffective, plenty of mining concerns will want in, and indeed, many already are...and of course, with a government that is backed by a bunch of NATO nations, who do you think is going to get top picks? Western companies, who have already gotten their footholds in the country via other services from subsidiaries and the like.
..and you don't think the Chinese know of this? What makes you think they would just allow us to mine the raw materials needed to wage war against them? Did we allow Germany or Japan the oil resources they needed in the South Pacific or Middle East/North Africa? You seem to forget the flood of humanity they have unleashed on us before and have pushed us out of whatever area they wanted to at will.

Quote:As for the rest of your thing about hitting your kid, I started getting sick to my stomach and stopped reading.
yes, yes you have already made your self righteousness very obvious, no need to spell it out.

Quote:How did he forget, I dunno, NIXON?
I don't know how old you are but if you were to google the two conflicts after WWII they were both with countries china backed! and the Chinese government was getting pissed with us. which also meant the Russians were pissed with us. Nixon diffused a potential hornets nest by opening a dialog with china, and probably help keep the Cold War cold. Nixon did not make manufacturing unfeesable in America with free trade agreements.

Quote:And finally, lots of manufacturing has been moving back to the US. Especially the car industry, with most European companies having their vehicles made in the US...such s the Honda Accord, which is actually the most American car in existence.
what you are describing are assembly plants. Not manufacturing facilities. The difference? Parts. Where do they come from who manufactures all of the su assemblies needed to make a car? Who pours the engine blocks? Who machines them? Where do the internal parts come from? Where do the electronic originate? Do you really think this all happens under one roof? Or even all in the US?

Quote:The only shit China does is assemble everything for cheaper.
not true, they do everything cheaper. There is no OSHA, there are no trade unions, there's no EPA or any of the other agencies we have that contribute to over build and product cost.

Quote: How long do you REALLY think it would take for us to take up the jobs, or outsource the jobs elsewhere?
it depends on the cost.

Quote:Do you really think that just because they currently are the one we're buying most from, that it would stay that way in war? That all that production of cheap consumer crap would just evaporate and our economy would be crippled?

If you genuinely believe that, you are an unbelievable idiot.
the 'cheap consumer crap' is the only reason we did not have riots and bread lines like we did in our last depression. All of our 'crap' distracts us from the realities of real life, and if there is a chance or opportunity to ignore the world around us with mindless tv shows, or face the world the 'rabble' will choose the distractions. (That is why so many stay unemployed/they want to smoke pot and watch tv/be entertained) Now take away the tvs and other distractions, and we will be fighting a war on two fronts.
(January 18, 2014 at 5:39 am)là bạn điên Wrote: You were so impressive in 1st Gulf that you managed to kill more British soldiers than the Iraqis did.

We tried to kill fewer, but they were British.
(January 18, 2014 at 5:58 pm)Drich Wrote: [

What utter drivel. Where did you get the thirty feet from? You are repeating an absurd myth that American Militias fought as Guerrillas which is nonsense. They used exactly the same tactics and were blown off the field- like at Bunker Hill or Guilford Courthouse. There were light irregular soldiers and rangers but Britain had more than the American forces did- the ancestor of the US rangers was actually a British unit in the War of independence added to whit Britain had vastly more Indian Allies.

The War ended because Britain decided that it was economically and politically unsustainable not because it was militarily defeated. The same situation as the USA in Vietnam.
BEAT YOUR KIDS NOW
OR WATCH THE CHINKS BEAT 'EM LATER
(January 19, 2014 at 11:54 am)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: BEAT YOUR KIDS NOW
OR WATCH THE CHINKS BEAT 'EM LATER

Nice concise summary of Drich's argument for child abuse.
(January 19, 2014 at 2:25 am)Chuck Wrote:
(January 18, 2014 at 5:39 am)là bạn điên Wrote: You were so impressive in 1st Gulf that you managed to kill more British soldiers than the Iraqis did.

We tried to kill fewer, but they were British.
Oooo, burn. I want to be annoyed, but its actually quite witty.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(January 19, 2014 at 1:01 am)Drich Wrote:
(January 18, 2014 at 6:59 pm)Chas Wrote: How did you forget Bush? An oversight, perhaps.

HW endorsed even lay the ground work for Clinton, but it was Clinton who pulled the trigger. WB towed the line,but bama made it even easier to do business by lifting legal restrictions, and tariffs on imported goods, plus in a bid to get Chinese bail out money he has tied our national banks with that of china, and now they are starting to encroach.. Some even speculate our gold reserves are being levied to secure these loans, which is why since these loans started Fort Knox has been closed to audit, over site or any form of public accountability. (The gold is leaving this country by the ship loads.)

Nixon normalized relations with China and under Bush manufacturing left the U.S. at a phenomenal rate. Your bias is obvious.
As for the gold thing, cite a reference or shut the fuck up.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 16841 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1205 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 2473 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 11668 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2924 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Friggin' religious dudes, man - obsessed with policing the Vag. Figbash 1 722 June 7, 2019 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 9712 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why are Christians so full of hate? I_am_not_mafia 183 20986 October 18, 2018 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Another reason why Christians go to church Alexmahone 40 5468 August 20, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 4867 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician