Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Christians so full of hate?
Why are Christians so full of hate?
Obviously not all of them. Some are just default Xtians who happen to have been raised in a country where Xtianity is the predominant religion. But I mean that ones who take it seriously. So many of them are full of hatred or ascribe this emotion to their god. God hates sin, homosexuals or anything or anyone not like them. Why is this?

We're all familiar with the concept of a hateful Muslim in the same way, and although evangelical Xtians don't threaten to cut heads off unbelievers, it's not much better as a woman when you hear how they want to remove your bodily autonomy. Or the insidious conditioning of children where they instil a fear of hell into them.

Yet each one of these hateful Xtians will claim that their religion and their god is one of love. The double speak is of 1984-esque proportions.

The only thing I can see that is common to many of the hateful Xtians is lack of empathy.
RE: Why are Christians so full of hate?
Quote:and although evangelical Xtians don't threaten to cut heads off unbelievers

True enough in this century but they've had their moments and would gladly do so again if the fucks thought they could get away with it.

Xhristards don't hate muslims so much as envy their ability to kill apostates.

Never forget...  "Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. ("Kill them all. God will know his own.")  Arnaud Amaric, Cistercian Abbot at the massacre of Beziers.  He was a real holy motherfucker.
The simple answer is humans always have to hold on to the reminder and it's designated household who are the true authorities they ought to center their attention to, and when that doesn't happen, idolatry is the reason, mainly in form of humans claiming leadership and representing the religion with no proof from God and claiming to represent the Prophets.

The worst among us are the leaders who people put on a pedestal of purity and they accept those praises, who attribute purity while it's only God who can attribute purity to souls and exalt them and manifest their high status, and that is one of the primary purposes of the Torah and Quran, and Gospels center around but one person who had this position, not to make it unique to him, but manifest all previous pathways to God and the ones to come.

The reason people turn away from Jesus or morning star from a chosen household, it comes down to envy towards either the person who has been chosen or their followers, or is a mix of both.

Cain killed Abel because God accepted from Abel and not Cain, because God looks at the heart and sees who truly fears him and is humble to him.

The sacred trust of brotherhood of humanity and the sacred bond of brotherhood of believers, is something not to take lightly, but Satanic forces always diminish that and make the path rigid rules and outward rules and dogmas to be more important then loving others and loving God.

Love remains the only way to solve this issue, but how to truly love humans, but for the face of God in them,, and how to recognize that, but through the Guides and leaders and scriptures from God.

God is the true manifest King of the world, and nationalism and all divisions between humans don't make sense.

Without guidance from God and left to hypocrites and idol worshippers, things like homosexuality cannot be solved but will get worse the more we condemn it.

The compassion and strength needed to overcome homosexuality by those who condemn it and the example they ought to put forth, is largely missing in this age, and rather all the vile hate one can have for a human is taken out on the issue of homosexuality.

This will have the opposite effect.
(October 7, 2018 at 10:42 am)Mathilda Wrote: Obviously not all of them. Some are just default Xtians who happen to have been raised in a country where Xtianity is the predominant religion. But I mean that ones who take it seriously. So many of them are full of hatred or ascribe this emotion to their god. God hates sin, homosexuals or anything or anyone not like them. Why is this?

We're all familiar with the concept of a hateful Muslim in the same way, and although evangelical Xtians don't threaten to cut heads off unbelievers, it's not much better as a woman when you hear how they want to remove your bodily autonomy. Or the insidious conditioning of children where they instil a fear of hell into them.

Yet each one of these hateful Xtians will claim that their religion and their god is one of love. The double speak is of 1984-esque proportions.

The only thing I can see that is common to many of the hateful Xtians is  lack of empathy.

Humans fear change, it is not just Christian conservatives, but conservatives in every religion. Buddhists and Hindus and Jews also have their individual sects and or families that fear outsiders and fear change. This stems from our evolution and our brains evolving to seek patterns and our evolutionary grouping.

You can be successful in grouping basing that grouping on very false claims. 

Long before any written religion, nomadic humans feared everything around them, or praised things around them falsely believing those things/events had super human powers, such as the angry volcano, or the clouds that gave them water after a dry summer. They had all sorts of superstitions and bad guesses as to how life worked, and they projected their own qualities on the world around them. Christianity is merely one outcome of how bad guesses lead to the creation of a religion.

But yea, certainly not all Christians are fearful bigots. Lots of good Christians and Jews and Hindus and Muslims in the world. I simply dispute the claim that our behaviors as a species, good or bad, are the result of old books of mythology.
(October 7, 2018 at 10:42 am)Mathilda Wrote: Obviously not all of them. Some are just default Xtians who happen to have been raised in a country where Xtianity is the predominant religion. But I mean that ones who take it seriously. So many of them are full of hatred or ascribe this emotion to their god. God hates sin, homosexuals or anything or anyone not like them. Why is this?

The only thing I can see that is common to many of the hateful Xtians is lack of empathy.

It’s not hate (for many). I’m thinking you are confusing standing up for right and wrong as hate. Or perhaps this is just your own hate and intolerance being reflected.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
I love seeing the irony of a Christian and Muslim in the same thread not seeing that they are making the same argument from naked assertion and self serving circular reasoning. It is like watching a Star Wars fan debate a Star Trek fan while I am saying, "Hey guys, ever consider that both are fiction and it is merely an argument from personal desire?"
Brian, the Quran has proven, all differences and divisions are about the great tiding and instance of that in the past, was Jesus, the word of truth by which they dispute.

Whether it's denial of it or giving this position to Angels or Jinns or gods, or whatever, or lowering it so normal humans take that position with no proof, all divisions stem from it and regarding it.

All divisions - down to every small sect, is regarding the word of God's light brought to life.

Nothing to do with evolution.
(October 7, 2018 at 11:10 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:

The only thing I can see that is common to many of the hateful Xtians is  lack of empathy.

It’s not hate (for many). I’m thinking you are confusing standing up for right and wrong as hate. Or perhaps this is just your own hate and intolerance being reflected.

No mirrors in your house, eh RR?
(October 7, 2018 at 11:04 am)MysticKnight Wrote: The reason people turn away from Jesus or morning star from a chosen household, it comes down to envy towards either the person who has been chosen or their followers, or is a mix of both.

Psychology fail.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 7, 2018 at 11:10 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: It’s not hate (for many). I’m thinking you are confusing standing up for right and wrong as hate. Or perhaps this is just your own hate and intolerance being reflected.

No. It's often the Xtians that refer to hate. Whether it's because they hold up signs saying God Hates Fags, or videos like my brother made who talks about God absolutely hating sin.

The word is most often first used by Xtians I find. I'm wondering why this is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13129 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Christianity is heading for a full allegorization Ferrocyanide 298 19825 February 5, 2022 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7809 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3118 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Another reason why Christians go to church Alexmahone 40 4784 August 20, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3927 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15008 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3543 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1197 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow