Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am availible to answer some questions
RE: I am availible to answer some questions
I dunno man, the way fr0d0 repped the newcomer... Someone's desperate.
Kaye you must KNOW that I was joking. I was pulled up by a grammar Nazi yesterday and was just passing on the joke. Of course you accidentally missed the mistype, as did I with my mistake. I have a reading/writing disability too. It's all fair game on here before someone explains why it isn't. I thought you were playing along with your comment, and as we've always gotten on really well, I wouldn't expect you to actually take my comments seriously.

I expect I'll be accused of whining again here.

(March 8, 2014 at 6:12 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I dunno man, the way fr0d0 repped the newcomer... Someone's desperate.

Bad day in the staff room today or something?!
(March 8, 2014 at 6:14 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Kaye you must KNOW that I was joking.

Ah fuck, so was I (not about the part with me actually having a reading/writing disability, though). This is why I usually use smileys!! Big Grin
I'm sorry Frods, now I was asine asasanini..fuck asinine!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

lol

Well I was going to add that I suspected that you'd double bluffed me there. Honest! Smile

Aww give us a hug you gorgeous Fin! Big Grin {{{{hugs}}}}
(March 8, 2014 at 6:14 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Bad day in the staff room today or something?!

Yes, I got there and CD exterminated all the beer! Angry
(March 8, 2014 at 6:22 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Aww give us a hug you gorgeous Fin! Big Grin {{{{hugs}}}}

Cuddle

"Give us a hug." You're so British! Heart

(March 8, 2014 at 6:25 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Yes, I got there and CD exterminated all the beer! Angry

Uh-oh, did any one check the weed stash? *rummage, rummage* Yup. All gone.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Much rage is being released!
(March 8, 2014 at 6:31 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: "Give us a hug." You're so British! Heart

So what do you Fins do then??

(I don't actual hug non family. I'm weird/ strangely repressed in the eyes of my peers in that respect Smile)

(March 8, 2014 at 6:38 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Much rage is being released!

Uh huh. Guessed as much :/
(March 8, 2014 at 6:40 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: So what do you Fins do then??

Ah, I meant the expression, where us is being used instead of give me a hug. Finns actually do something similar, when talking about a family member (in an informal way), we say e.g. our sister instead of my sister.

(March 8, 2014 at 5:52 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(March 8, 2014 at 5:51 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Who reads and writes in a second language, no less?

Third Wink

So unworthy. I am soooo unworthy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5335 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 128944 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12597 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I've never gotten a good answer to.... Brian37 23 5802 October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Consistent Asshole Answer to Every Problem Minimalist 3 1869 June 17, 2016 at 9:37 am
Last Post: tacebotedo
  Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer Rhondazvous 81 21725 November 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Answer is - The Greeks Minimalist 16 3297 January 27, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Questions to answer polar bear 20 3588 October 26, 2014 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Losty
  possible answer to why you should believe jeroenymo 65 11907 October 23, 2014 at 10:22 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8641 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546