Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks, Jesus...One More Dead Kid
RE: Thanks, Jesus...One More Dead Kid
(March 10, 2014 at 1:56 pm)ronedee Wrote: Are you more concerned with "THE" tragedy... or Jesus being used in it?

If you say Jesus... then what's the difference between you and the murderer in terms of usage?

She used Jesus' name to kill....You use Jesus' name to disparage.

Brilliant way of not answering the question, Beavis.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 10, 2014 at 2:01 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 1:56 pm)ronedee Wrote: Are you more concerned with "THE" tragedy... or Jesus being used in it?

If you say Jesus... then what's the difference between you and the murderer in terms of usage?

She used Jesus' name to kill....You use Jesus' name to disparage.

Quis ut Deus?
(March 10, 2014 at 1:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Don't listen to Ronny.

I've noticed he's more of the infantile "I know you are but what am I?" variety.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 10, 2014 at 2:02 pm)ronedee Wrote: Brilliant way of not answering the question, Beavis.

Nice kindergarten mentality.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 10, 2014 at 1:24 pm)ronedee Wrote: Uh...no it dosen't!

It lived once but low sales put it to death!

Now Jesus? He got killed....but He's back! Thus your arrival here to talk about Him!

The twinkie has been resurrected, so Jesus has nothing on it.

(March 10, 2014 at 1:24 pm)ronedee Wrote: So...uh...YES He does exist! YOU are proof of that!

The fish isn't biting that one.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 10, 2014 at 2:03 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 1:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Don't listen to Ronny.

I've noticed he's more of the infantile "I know you are but what am I?" variety.

He's a catholic. That tells you everything you need to know.
(March 10, 2014 at 1:18 pm)ronedee Wrote: A Christian uses Jesus, an atheist uses a twinkie....whats the difference?
I would actually kill for a Twinkie.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(March 10, 2014 at 1:18 pm)ronedee Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 1:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.tennessean.com/article/201403...ck_check=1

A Christian uses Jesus, an atheist uses a twinkie....whats the difference?

Twinkies don't indoctrinate the masses or occasionally provoke the mentally unstable into killing their own children or other people.

Also, Twinkies are actually real.

Dipshit.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(March 10, 2014 at 1:24 pm)ronedee Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 1:21 pm)LastPoet Wrote: The twinkie exists...

Uh...no it dosen't!

It lived once but low sales put it to death!

Do try to keep up.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19664290
It's sad that you have to get a license to own a dog, but any idiot can have children.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 9978 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3361 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4998 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Any one else watch The Last Days of Jesus on PBS ? vorlon13 9 2805 April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus did not rise from the dead -- My debate opening statement. Jehanne 155 28760 January 21, 2017 at 1:28 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Thanks a lot Carrie Underwood! BrokenQuill92 11 2472 August 5, 2015 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Kinder, More Gentle Jesus? Nope 10 3498 July 1, 2015 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
Exclamation Jesus is Dead Cinjin 73 16405 February 12, 2015 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  This Kid Is My Newest Hero BrianSoddingBoru4 60 10557 November 15, 2014 at 11:36 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7675 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist