Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam
(June 17, 2010 at 6:15 am)mo3taz3nbar Wrote:

plz scented back to the subject i will talk about every little thing that make me believe in more details this is so confusing for me and for the other members i think. i will be posting my thread about the first stage i passed through which is atheism and i am really interested to share with you how i used to think and also to know about your thoughts
Repost the above in a separate thread please if you don't want to reply here. I have replies to what you wrote, but since going off topic takes away from enjoying the forum for you, I'll wait until I see you post them elsewhere.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
I like her,she gives great video.Tongue
Quote:He's making the vague ramblings in his text of choice fit facts.

Oh no, DBP. Mohammed's views are correct and all the others are NOT TRUE MUSLIMS.
Quote:I think Mo is making the same mistake seen by many Xtian theists we've come accross. He's making the vague ramblings in his text of choice fit facts.
dont apply what you got on the bible on the Quran blindly am not fitting any context by force and if i do that any time as i always quote from the quran you can freely tell me that this doesnt mean what you claims.read the quotes from the Quran in my first post i didnt put an interpretation and the meaning is clear believe me anything i quote is really there without needing vague rambelings if i at anytime do this correct me Smile
(June 17, 2010 at 8:52 pm)Scented Nectar Wrote:

plz scented back to the subject i will talk about every little thing that make me believe in more details this is so confusing for me and for the other members i think. i will be posting my thread about the first stage i passed through which is atheism and i am really interested to share with you how i used to think and also to know about your thoughts
Repost the above in a separate thread please if you don't want to reply here. I have replies to what you wrote, but since going off topic takes away from enjoying the forum for you, I'll wait until I see you post them elsewhere.
thanks scented for your patience i will start in writing about atheism and how i used to think before becoming religious hope to see you there Smile
later i will come to the signs in the Quran in details
(June 21, 2010 at 3:16 am)mo3taz3nbar Wrote:
Quote:I think Mo is making the same mistake seen by many Xtian theists we've come accross. He's making the vague ramblings in his text of choice fit facts.
dont apply what you got on the bible on the Quran blindly am not fitting any context by force and if i do that any time as i always quote from the quran you can freely tell me that this doesnt mean what you claims.read the quotes from the Quran in my first post i didnt put an interpretation and the meaning is clear believe me anything i quote is really there without needing vague rambelings if i at anytime do this correct me Smile
(June 17, 2010 at 8:52 pm)Scented Nectar Wrote:

thanks scented for your patience i will start in writing about atheism and how i used to think before becoming religious hope to see you there Smile
later i will come to the signs in the Quran in details

I don't want to sound rude, but you should improve your English a little more or at least how you phrase your English, while the words are well written sometimes it gets written in the wrong order which makes your posts somewhat confusing, and using the wrongs words, but i think you should talk more here so you can improve yourself, I'm going to put my grammar nazi hat to show you a example:

Quote:Thanks Scented for your patience, i will start writing in detail about atheism, and how i used to think before returning to Islam, hope to see you there.
Later i will return to quote the Quran in detail.

Just trying to be helpfull.
Quote:i will start writing in detail about atheism

That should be amusing as he doesn't know shit about atheism.
(June 21, 2010 at 12:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:i will start writing in detail about atheism

That should be amusing as he doesn't know shit about atheism.
no i really dont know and thats why i wanna talk about it Smile
It's very simple.. Atheism is the complete rejection in the notion of a god or gods and therefore by implication the rejection of all religious teachings, dogma, doctrines and scriptures.

We simply don't believe the Universe works that way!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 21, 2010 at 1:42 pm)Darwinian Wrote: It's very simple.. Atheism is the complete rejection in the notion of a god or gods and therefore by implication the rejection of all religious teachings, dogma, doctrines and scriptures.

We simply don't believe the Universe works that way!

Also most of us believe that we should be "good good" instead of "afraid of divine punishement good" and that make us better persons than religious people

Doesn't atheism fully rejects the supernatural
(June 21, 2010 at 3:43 pm)Ashendant Wrote: Doesn't atheism fully rejects the supernatural

Not entirely actually. In fact an atheist can believe in spirits, ghosts and even some kind of afterlife. Atheism in it's strictest sense is the lack of belief in god(s) existance. Though atheists tend to reject most if not all supernatural claims.

Atheism is pretty much one thing and one thing only. Lack of belief in god. Everything else is up for debate. It's just atheists do tend to lean away from most if not all supernatural claims. Just like atheism doesn't support or reject science but it's just atheists tend to lean towards science.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 7685 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The most stupid misconceptions about Islam R00tKiT 123 18270 October 22, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 10166 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 5702 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Removing misconceptions of my path. Mystic 24 8213 January 8, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8418 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 46791 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 3518 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  How to not attribute evil by misconceptions to the Quran. Mystic 7 2384 April 2, 2018 at 10:13 am
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7920 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic