Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 1:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservapedia definition of atheism
RE: Conservapedia definition of atheism
Creation Scientists tend to win creation-evolution debates

Yes. clearly.
(August 5, 2010 at 5:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm quite proud of my contribution to Conservapedia, which has been there over a year without anyone noticing:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Post-Diluvi...#Volcanoes

I've also written lies on the article about Ray Comfort, and "Evolution Syndrome".

Quote:The Post-Noachian Flood Volcano Theory comes from the example of Krakatoa, which, in 1883, erupted and destroyed most of the island, thus remaining lifeless for many years. Still the same life that was there before the eruption eventually came back. It is possible that volcanoes in the Mount Ararat region were able to transport the smaller animals over much greater distances than the animals could get just by walking.

Sometimes Adrian, I don't know if I should punch you or congratulate you. One of these days, I'll do both.
Prove it didn't happen and I'll let you punch me as many times as you want Big Grin
(August 5, 2010 at 5:16 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(August 5, 2010 at 3:37 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Starts off fairly reasonable then gets more and more insulting as it goes on.

Did they change it since you posted? It starts of defining atheism as the "denial of the existence of God". The use of the word "denial" is a loaded term that implies the person is trying to make believe an obvious reality doesn't exist. It quickly goes downhill from there, as in the very next sentence.

I didnt say it started off right.
I can forgive errors, its the bile that was directed in the lower reaches of the "definition" that got my blood up.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 6, 2010 at 1:18 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I didnt say it started off right.
I can forgive errors, its the bile that was directed in the lower reaches of the "definition" that got my blood up.

Ah, it's all relative I guess. To be honest, I never made it very far down the article.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(August 6, 2010 at 1:56 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(August 6, 2010 at 1:18 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I didnt say it started off right.

Ah, it's all relative I guess. To be honest, I never made it very far down the article.

You should, you really should, turns out when we're not commiting suicide and performing abortions we're mass murdering.

Didnt get quite to the bottom of the page but have no doubt by then we'd all be baby rapists or something!!Devil

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 5, 2010 at 5:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm quite proud of my contribution to Conservapedia, which has been there over a year without anyone noticing:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Post-Diluvi...#Volcanoes

I've also written lies on the article about Ray Comfort, and "Evolution Syndrome".

Oh no man, they are on to you! They called you on your falsehood! Did you NOT see the link that says "Biblical Citation Needed"? Obviously they are about to pull what you wrote unless you back it up with cold hard facts...

...from the bible.
Actually, I added the link to "Biblical Citation Needed" to further the joke...
[Image: 251px-5712dawkins.jpg]
Quote:Within the evolutionary science community and the creation science community, Richard Dawkins has faced charges of engaging in pseudoscience and also has faced charges of committing elementary errors.

hmm.... soo the creationists are accusing dawkins of pseudoscience? how does one even respond to that??
With laughter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 29117 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What is the right definition of agnostic? Red_Wind 27 6567 November 7, 2016 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Definition of "atheism" Pyrrho 23 9407 November 19, 2015 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Ludwig
  A practical definition for "God" robvalue 48 17007 September 26, 2015 at 9:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 13360 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12641 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Definition of Atheism MindForgedManacle 55 15738 July 7, 2014 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10797 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  My definition of being an atheist. Vegamo 14 5410 January 21, 2014 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  Atheism's Definition - Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy theresidentskeptic 272 146012 December 10, 2013 at 12:02 am
Last Post: Vincenzo Vinny G.