Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 1:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo
RE: Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo
Awesome! Congratulations to Stimbo and Last Poet, well deserved.

Now give me a nice yellow tint to my name, or its chainsaw fodder for the lot of you. No wait, black. That would be cool.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 27, 2015 at 3:18 am)robvalue Wrote: Awesome! Congratulations to Stimbo and Last Poet, well deserved.

Now give me a nice yellow tint to my name, or its chainsaw fodder for the lot of you. No wait, black. That would be cool.

Black? Careful what you wish for. :p
How about invisible! I'll be so awesome people can't see my name at all. Is black already taken? Hmm. OK I guess I'll stay blue then Big Grin
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(January 27, 2015 at 3:22 am)robvalue Wrote: How about invisible! I'll be so awesome people can't see my name at all. Is black already taken? Hmm. OK I guess I'll stay blue then Big Grin

Yep, black is already taken - and people who are made black tend to disappear from here. :p
Ouch! Oh dear, well... Yeah blue has always been my favourite colour.

Index of my best videos
(January 26, 2015 at 10:52 pm)Stimbo Wrote: They're beneath me. Also they spend more time in the sack than I do.

I'm going to tell Mike Huckabee on you.
(January 26, 2015 at 10:22 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hmm.

Moderators and administrators.

I think we need a council of overseers. And above that level there should be an executive board that actually runs the show. A figure head would be OK, but be thinking a neutered one. Also. we need an appeals and judicial committee to handle questions relating to possible problems in implementing policy.

Wouldn't hurt perhaps to consider also setting up a liaison office for dealings with other boards around the internet, and since it is becoming popular elsewhere, and we need to stay competitive with other groups, we'll need a bureau for coordination between the above mentioned groups.

And marketing department, corporate communications group, compensation committee, union reps, ...
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Hey, good one Last Poet and Stimbo.
Obvious choice.
Congrats stimbo.

Huh.....

*Begins rethinking the prudence of quoting Stimbo in a post saying, "I'm a big smelly poopy head". Thinking*

J/K... grats Henry Kane....errr, I meant, Stimbo.
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Admin Rant BrianSoddingBoru4 37 7436 August 23, 2021 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  New Forum Logo / Banner + Merchandise! Tiberius 31 4579 September 27, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6568 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  New Admin: Pandæmonium Tiberius 32 5098 July 2, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  New Forum: Ask a ... Tiberius 9 1891 May 24, 2015 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Meet your new forum admin: LastPoet Jackalope 60 11021 January 30, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  No Rayaan, Stimbo = Our Newest Moderator! Tiberius 21 8531 December 14, 2012 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Rayaan => Admin :D Tiberius 60 25693 August 2, 2012 at 12:02 am
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  Meet the Staff - chasm chasm 1 2718 November 29, 2010 at 12:16 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Meet The Staff - Paul the Human Paul the Human 2 2372 November 23, 2010 at 1:46 am
Last Post: tackattack