Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 7, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best description of Christianity
RE: Best description of Christianity
"But they're both still frogs!" in 3... 2... 1...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 12, 2015 at 1:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: "But they're both still frogs!" in 3... 2... 1...

And definitely the same "kind"....

Wake me up when you see a frog turn into a cat. You see, according to Jeebus, cats and frogs iz a different kind. That would be proof.
[Image: god-explaining-300x300.jpg]
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

lol, Buggy apparently hasn't learnt about the historical sciences. Every time I think I understand exactly how stupid the little twat is, he ups and forces a downward revision.

(February 12, 2015 at 1:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: "But they're both still frogs!" in 3... 2... 1...

Hey, if Huggy wants to demonstrate that he doesn't understand what a species is either, that's fine, he can go ahead. It does, however, make his question about species a glowing monument to his ignorance.

I would hope, of course, that he would take my advice and learn what the words he's intending to say mean, before he says them. Angel
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
He's been away quite a while since I gave him a link about it and suggested he educate himself a bit. So who knows, maybe he is giving it some thought. I don't think I've ever heard an evolution denier admit they didn't understand it properly, so there's a chance for me to be impressed here.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 12, 2015 at 2:56 pm)robvalue Wrote: He's been away quite a while since I gave him a link about it and suggested he educate himself a bit. So who knows, maybe he is giving it some thought. I don't think I've ever heard an evolution denier admit they didn't understand it properly, so there's a chance for me to be impressed here.

You a gambling man?

Only when the odds are favorable...
I got fooled by that Steve, he was away for a few days and I really thought he was going to come back with a little bit of perspective. Of course I don't expect anyone to drop their faith overnight, but just a little bit of evidence of objective thinking would make me very happy. I'm not holding my breath, but I feel there's a slight chance Huggy actually read the article and maybe understands it a little better now. Then at least a meaningful discussion can take place.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I got ten to your one that says that if he comes back at all, it's with his heels dug in.

Of course, now that's he's read that, he'll be trying to fake the funk, trust me).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Trying close to my best to rationalize Christianity sausagerock 65 6612 January 29, 2020 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Best books debunking Christianity KiwiNFLFan 83 15667 January 16, 2020 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  a brilliant description of growing up fundamentalist female drfuzzy 12 3677 March 4, 2016 at 9:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7235 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christianity vs Gnostic Christianity themonkeyman 12 8653 December 26, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Moderate Christianity - Even More Illogical Than Fundamentalist Christianity? Xavier 22 18605 November 23, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)