Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth
RE: Earth
(March 17, 2015 at 5:20 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: It's a collection of the 5 books with gods words, 1 of then is the bible

Doesn't sound familiar. What 5 books?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:20 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: It's a collection of the 5 books with gods words, 1 of then is the bible, if you don't believe me keep it to yourself please don't want to be insulted over and over.

Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but you're entitled to not being bullied, but not entitled to never hearing disagreement.

You seem awfully sheltered if you seriously think that
I took that as another insult, thanks...
(March 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: Why does everyone hear make fun of things todo with religion... jeez people cant you just stop insulting the religious guy hear?

Disagreement is not insult.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(March 17, 2015 at 5:23 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm)Alex K Wrote: Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but you're entitled to not being bullied, but not entitled to never hearing disagreement.

You seem awfully sheltered if you seriously think that
I took that as another insult, thanks...

Do you take everything involving religion as a insult?
[Image: athsig.png]
(March 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: Why does everyone hear make fun of things todo with religion... jeez people cant you just stop insulting the religious guy hear?

We have this thing, it's called free speech. I know religious folk aren't big on that, but you should try it out sometime.
(March 17, 2015 at 5:23 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I took that as another insult, thanks...

Do you have anything else in your repertoire apart from being insulted? that gets old real quick. How about some discussion.

(March 17, 2015 at 5:23 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:20 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: It's a collection of the 5 books with gods words, 1 of then is the bible

Doesn't sound familiar. What 5 books?
Sorry got that a bit mixed up, it is ONE book that has direct words from god, and yes you probably disagree but no more insults please...
(March 17, 2015 at 5:02 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I told you this information was personal!, i hope you know that's illegal to post people's personal info online without permission...

are you unable to understand metaphors or things alike? when i say that i was talking about it being the fist object to forum... oh what would you know, you don't believe god or religion nor do you care...

P.S i will be reporting this to authorities for posting personal information.

[modhat] Ok, I'm stepping in as staff on this before it gets out of hand.

1. No personal information was posted. The OP didn't mention names, locations, times, nothing. Indeed, even with you joining, and even with you apparently making IT clear through your posting that you are the person the OP was referring to, there still isn't any ground to posit that personal information was posted, because nobody knows who you or indeed the Op are.

2. Bracketing out all of that, and even if you went to the 'authorities' (??? Which authorities? Interpol?) you'd have no grounds to complain about anything. The Op is talking about personal experiences and opinions of his/her interactions, which they are entitled to do as per the rules of this forum (and presumably of their given country or state). He is not giving out email addresses,numbers, or even names.

We'll have no more of threats of authority action unless you can cite an infraction of breach of law. I hope we're clear.

If you have any problems or queries, the correct thing to do is to PM or report posts to the staff, not post about them on the general forum. Especially when you're new and nobody knows anything about you.

Pandæmonium - AF.org staff

[/modhat]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 17, 2015 at 5:25 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:23 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I took that as another insult, thanks...

Do you have anything else in your repertoire apart from being insulted? that gets old real quick. How about some discussion.

Don't even try, whenever I tried to discuss this topic with him he threatened to block me and never talk to me again.
[Image: athsig.png]
(March 17, 2015 at 5:24 pm)Glare_ Wrote:

Do you take everything involving religion as a insult?
From you, yes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth hopey 21 4915 July 1, 2017 at 3:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Debunking the Flat Earth Society. bussta33 24 5274 February 9, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Defending Young-Earth Creationism Scientifically JonDarbyXIII 42 10795 January 14, 2015 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Question for young earth creationists Jackalope 34 10208 November 17, 2011 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Companion Thread for: Question for young earth creationists Minimalist 26 5957 November 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Young Earth Creationism Vs. Science (Statler Waldorf Contd) Sam 358 270033 March 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  New Heaven and Earth (video) bjhulk 9 4536 February 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  New Heaven and Earth (prophesies) bjhulk 8 4327 February 8, 2011 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How old is the Earth? Statler Waldorf 160 80206 November 11, 2010 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Lethe