Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth
RE: Earth
(March 17, 2015 at 5:32 pm)Glare_ Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:31 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I respect yours because you unlike glare don't go out of your way to say that, if you just say that and drop it there then i'm not gonna fuss over it.

Before it was you who started talking to me about souls and stuff that you know I don't believe in, so I didn't always start it.
I mentioned it 1 time and then you never stopped babbling how i'm wrong.. enough to drive anyone mad given long enough.
(March 17, 2015 at 5:31 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I'm trying to say that we read in Quran that earth was the first object to form, it would not say that in that way but it says it in another.

Ok so you read that in the Quran, fine. Do you think it's actually true?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 17, 2015 at 5:33 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:31 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I'm trying to say that we read in Quran that earth was the first object to form, it would not say that in that way but it says it in another.

Ok so you read that in the Quran, fine. Do you think it's actually true?
I it believe myself yes, i also believe it because it is in the Quran witch has gods direct words.
(March 17, 2015 at 5:33 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:32 pm)Glare_ Wrote: Before it was you who started talking to me about souls and stuff that you know I don't believe in, so I didn't always start it.
I mentioned it 1 time and then you never stopped babbling how i'm wrong.. enough to drive anyone mad given long enough.

You mentioned it and sent a 10 minute long video that seemed to involve it a great deal.
[Image: athsig.png]
(March 17, 2015 at 5:17 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: Alright i'l set the record straight, when i said that i was referring to earth being the first object that formed in space before the stars, i read it in the Corun or something like that with my folks (yea yea go ahead and laugh), it may be utter nonsense for some people like him but don't have to be insulted for what i believe... is that so wrong?

If you are over the age of five and have had anything resembling a proper education and take seriously the proposition that the Earth was the first object formed in space, you are an idiot and deserve to be ridiculed. There's no two ways about this.

You can also spare me the tired hypersensitive profesional victimhood reflexive offense taking 'respect my beliefs' bullshit. I respect your right to believe anything you wish, but I am in no way compelled to respect your beliefs. You want your beliefs to be respected? Try having respectable beliefs.
(March 17, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Cato Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:17 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: Alright i'l set the record straight, when i said that i was referring to earth being the first object that formed in space before the stars, i read it in the Corun or something like that with my folks (yea yea go ahead and laugh), it may be utter nonsense for some people like him but don't have to be insulted for what i believe... is that so wrong?

If you are over the age of five and have had anything resembling a proper education and take seriously the proposition that the Earth was the first object formed in space, you are an idiot and deserve to be ridiculed. There's no two ways about this.

You can also spare me the tired hypersensitive profesional victimhood reflexive offense taking 'respect my beliefs' bullshit. I respect your right to believe anything you wish, but I am in no way compelled to respect your beliefs. You want your beliefs to be respected? Try having respectable beliefs.
Why don't you just fuck of and leave me alone then.

(March 17, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Glare_ Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:33 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: I mentioned it 1 time and then you never stopped babbling how i'm wrong.. enough to drive anyone mad given long enough.

You mentioned it and sent a 10 minute long video that seemed to involve it a great deal.
Again you fail to mention the other half, yes after you kept going on...
(March 17, 2015 at 5:36 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Cato Wrote: If you are over the age of five and have had anything resembling a proper education and take seriously the proposition that the Earth was the first object formed in space, you are an idiot and deserve to be ridiculed. There's no two ways about this.

I'm afraid you going on about people insulting your religion when it was you who felt it necessary to drag yourself into this and make yourself known.
(March 17, 2015 at 5:36 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: Why don't you just fuck of and leave me alone then.

Take your own advice.
(March 17, 2015 at 5:37 pm)Glare_ Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:36 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote: Why don't you just fuck of and leave me alone then.

I'm afraid you going on about people insulting your religion when it was you who felt it necessary to drag yourself into this and make yourself known.
After you posted info i did not want public...
(March 17, 2015 at 5:36 pm)StarDrive85 Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Cato Wrote: If you are over the age of five and have had anything resembling a proper education and take seriously the proposition that the Earth was the first object formed in space, you are an idiot and deserve to be ridiculed. There's no two ways about this.

(March 17, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Glare_ Wrote: You mentioned it and sent a 10 minute long video that seemed to involve it a great deal.
Again you fail to mention the other half, yes after you kept going on...

I remember it was me who said I didn't want to watch the video because it was about souls and similar topics, then you said I was insulting you and that sparked a argument.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth hopey 21 4915 July 1, 2017 at 3:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Debunking the Flat Earth Society. bussta33 24 5274 February 9, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Defending Young-Earth Creationism Scientifically JonDarbyXIII 42 10795 January 14, 2015 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Question for young earth creationists Jackalope 34 10208 November 17, 2011 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Companion Thread for: Question for young earth creationists Minimalist 26 5957 November 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Young Earth Creationism Vs. Science (Statler Waldorf Contd) Sam 358 270033 March 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  New Heaven and Earth (video) bjhulk 9 4536 February 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  New Heaven and Earth (prophesies) bjhulk 8 4327 February 8, 2011 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How old is the Earth? Statler Waldorf 160 80205 November 11, 2010 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Lethe