Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence: The Gathering
RE: Evidence: The Gathering
Would randy rather have atheists or maltheists I wonder? A great number, most I think, of the atheists here have stated no intention to worship Yahweh even if he is real because he's demonstrably evil. So the best he could achieve is creating mostly maltheists. Is that a win?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 20, 2015 at 3:04 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(July 20, 2015 at 2:59 pm)Pizza Wrote: I'll never understand the leap from "there is a first cause/designer/higher power" to "therefore, personal" to "therefore Jee sus!"

Don't worry.  The people who assert that the leap is reasonable don't understand it either.

I just love the personal relationship with god/Jesus part of the whole thing.  God/Jesus wants to be our friend, but if we say 'no', he'll torture us forever.  I can only imagine that the people who think that's reasonable are the same people who rooted for Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction."  First Jesus comes on to you, and then the next thing you know you're being boiled on his stove.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
So, once again you have claims but no actual evidence.

Standard nonsense.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(July 20, 2015 at 3:30 pm)KevinM1 Wrote:
(July 20, 2015 at 3:04 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Don't worry.  The people who assert that the leap is reasonable don't understand it either.

I just love the personal relationship with god/Jesus part of the whole thing.  God/Jesus wants to be our friend, but if we say 'no', he'll torture us forever.  I can only imagine that the people who think that's reasonable are the same people who rooted for Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction."  First Jesus comes on to you, and then the next thing you know you're being boiled on his stove.

*Jesus sits alone, a dead-eyed stare on his face as he flicks the lamp on and off. Madame Butterfly swells gorgeously, portentously in the background. "He doesn't believe in me. But I love him. I love him! I love him too much to let him get away with it. I'm not going to be ignored!" The lamp flicks on and off, on and off . . .*
All that's missing from Randy's long list of arguments, is the argument from actual evidence.

If you actually had a god to point to, it would help.

Until then, your god gets to reside in the la la land of unicorns, sasquatches and honest politicians.
Is it just me or are all of Randy's threads bleeding together? I'm confused as to which is which.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
It's not just you. I don't understand the need for multiple threads since he returns to his same talking points in each. I suppose that's the purpose behind this thread: gather all the turds into one steaming pile. Of course, he might have thought of that before shitting all over the yard in the first place.
(July 20, 2015 at 3:57 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: It's not just you.  I don't understand the need for multiple threads since he returns to his same talking points in each.  I suppose that's the purpose behind this thread: gather all the turds into one steaming pile.  Of course, he might have thought of that before shitting all over the yard in the first place.

Apologetics, ladies and gentlemen.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Didn't he admit in another thread that there is no actual evidence?

That's a good starting point. The question would be, how many other things does he believe in based on no evidence?

Why would anyone believe anything based on no evidence?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It is the time for the gathering?

[Image: Highlander.jpg]

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4990 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Foxaèr 181 39250 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 29316 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 21222 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Personal evidence Foxaèr 19 6166 November 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: c152
  Is Accepting Christian Evidence Special Pleading? SteveII 768 248352 September 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence? SteveII 643 139285 August 12, 2017 at 1:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  With Science and Archaeology and Miracle's evidence for God TheThinkingCatholic 35 11445 September 20, 2015 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
Exclamation Us Athiests v. Sid Roth: Where Is The Evidence, Sid! A Lucid Dreaming Atheist 4 2947 August 3, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Magic: The Gathering KevinM1 12 4422 July 21, 2015 at 4:38 am
Last Post: abaris