Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic: The Gathering
Magic: The Gathering
Magic: The Gathering (MTG) is a collectable card game created by Richard Garfield. Originally published by Wizards of the Coast in 1993, MTG is the first collectable card game in existence. Despite being 23 years old, MTG has retained its popularity, with an estimated 20 million players worldwide today. Due to its popularity, various spinoffs - novels, video games, etc. - have also been produced.

It has just about as much evidence for Christ as what's been presented in the other 'The Gathering' threads on here to boot.

(I know I'll be dinged for being off topic. I think this is funny, so I'll gladly take the hit)
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
RE: Magic: The Gathering
Oh yeah baby. That's my old life you're talking about Smile I used to be all the way in. I started playing around Ice Age, and only finally got bored when the new cards became stale about 5 years ago.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 20, 2015 at 1:04 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Magic: The Gathering (MTG) is a collectable card game created by Richard Garfield.  Originally published by Wizards of the Coast in 1993, MTG is the first collectable card game in existence.  Despite being 23 years old, MTG has retained its  popularity, with an estimated 20 million players worldwide today.  Due to its popularity, various spinoffs - novels, video games, etc. - have also been produced.

It has just about as much evidence for Christ as what's been presented in the other 'The Gathering' threads on here to boot.

(I know I'll be dinged for being off topic.  I think this is funny, so I'll  gladly take the hit)

Thank you
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
This is fun, but I was waiting for the gathering of evidence to prove magic. I'm sure it would every bit as persuasive as the evidence to prove god.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
But it's Satanic!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDXKENotZns

Or so they say...
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Ah, the cardboard crack...how much money I wasted on you...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 20, 2015 at 1:13 am)robvalue Wrote: Oh yeah baby. That's my old life you're talking about Smile I used to be all the way in. I started playing around Ice Age, and only finally got bored when the new cards became stale about 5 years ago.

Pssh...Ice Age. I started at revised edition.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 20, 2015 at 5:44 pm)Spooky Wrote: But it's Satanic!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDXKENotZns

Or so they say...

That dude's fucking eyebrows are Satanic.  Holy shit.
There can be only one!
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 20, 2015 at 5:58 pm)Beccs Wrote: There can be only one!

By the power of my terrible 1990's ponytail!

[Image: macleod_4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence: The Gathering Randy Carson 530 89481 September 25, 2015 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Objections: The Gathering Randy Carson 74 11475 July 21, 2015 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Does God only work through Magic? Drich 89 12337 June 24, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  God: No magic required lweisenthal 166 42197 February 26, 2015 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Is black (or white) magic real? Darkstar 18 7998 December 31, 2012 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Mark 13:13
  Creationism = Pure Freaking Magic Gooders1002 35 15332 May 30, 2012 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Brian37