Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
(June 5, 2014 at 10:53 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I almost forgot about this thread.

I definitely have to post some more links in here to my awesomely brilliant random remarks.

Self nominations automatically get cross posted to the Hall of Shame.

Your move, bro.
Conversely, self-nominations in the HoS are positively encouraged.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 6, 2014 at 12:40 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(June 5, 2014 at 10:53 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I almost forgot about this thread.

I definitely have to post some more links in here to my awesomely brilliant random remarks.

Self nominations automatically get cross posted to the Hall of Shame.

Your move, bro.

Your proposal is acceptable to me. Half of this thread should already be in the Hall of Shame. I will accept no special treatment.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Only 2 reasons I came to this post

Reason 1: To make sure something embarrassing about me was not posted

Reason 2: Because I wanted awesomeness
[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]
Why do I come here?
Because 99% of what I write should already belong in here.

(There you go CD - THAT'S something worthy of being posted in the Hall of Shame)
[Image: Evolution.png]

(June 6, 2014 at 9:03 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Why do I come here?
Because 99% of what I write should already belong in here.

[Image: big+head+sky+high.jpg]
Well I find I have to post here, otherwise I never get to see my name in this Hall. And to think I waste my best, Grade-A material on you lot - Jonathan Woss would pay good money for my stuff. Probably.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 7, 2014 at 2:39 am)Stimbo Wrote: Well I find I have to post here, otherwise I never get to see my name in this Hall. And to think I waste my best, Grade-A material on you lot - Jonathan Woss would pay good money for my stuff. Probably.

Tell me about it. 43 pages and not a thing from me that anyone found memorable enough to submit.

Crestfallen is not the word!
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(June 7, 2014 at 6:37 am)max-greece Wrote:
(June 7, 2014 at 2:39 am)Stimbo Wrote: Well I find I have to post here, otherwise I never get to see my name in this Hall. And to think I waste my best, Grade-A material on you lot - Jonathan Woss would pay good money for my stuff. Probably.

Tell me about it. 43 pages and not a thing from me that anyone found memorable enough to submit.

Crestfallen is not the word!

I remember being impressed by lots of your posts. I just never think of this thread until it shows up in "Today's Posts". Kudos and comments is my stock and trade. Nominations? That would require remembering and another layer of decision making that doesn't come naturally to me.
I know I've had my stuff posted in here twice. I can't for the life of me remember what. Glory is so fucking fleeting....
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 14107 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1669 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10066 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 35117 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8104 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3379 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6838 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1325 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3562 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 38298 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan