Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
Quote:The firearms will be run through a background check to see if he owned them legally.

And if they were not ... ?  Thinking  Kind of late to take any action.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Bad dog!

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/crime_...be2bd.html

Quote:A deputy was called to a Georgia Highway 49 apartment regarding an alleged accidental gunshot wound received by one of the residents. According to the victim, on July 16, he was leaving his apartment, carrying his Titan .25 caliber automatic pistol when he tripped over his dog and accidentally shot himself in the ankle.

At least he didn't hurt the dog.
(July 23, 2015 at 11:55 am)Minimalist Wrote: Bad dog!

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/crime_...be2bd.html

Quote:A deputy was called to a Georgia Highway 49 apartment regarding an alleged accidental gunshot wound received by one of the residents. According to the victim, on July 16, he was leaving his apartment, carrying his Titan .25 caliber automatic pistol when he tripped over his dog and accidentally shot himself in the ankle.

At least he didn't hurt the dog.

Got one for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LE32Riyugg
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Assholes on film.
He tripped over his dog, causing the firearm to load itself, chamber a round, disengage the safety, and pull the trigger - while pointed at his own body?  I don't think "tripping over the dog" is what got him nicked, personally.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Are you suggesting that he was already well on the way to his "accident?"

Big Grin
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/armed-ci...es-weapon/

Quote:Armed civilian ‘guarding’ Ohio Army recruitment center accidentally fires weapon

You knew this was just a matter of time.  When you have armed assholes pretending to be patriotic there is always going to be some shit happening.

Just curious, though:

Quote:Officers confiscated the weapon until Reed has made his appearance in court on Tuesday, July 28.
He was charged with a misdemeanor count of discharging a firearm within city limits.
Reed is one of many civilians who have taken it upon themselves to take up arms and stand guard outside military recruitment centers in case of another attack like that which took place on July 16 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Don't these fuckheads have jobs?  Or are they just full time gun nuts?
Another mass shooting being reported in a theater in Louisiana.

Thanks again, gun nuts.
This time a blind asshole with a gun.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2015072...8469e.html

Quote:Milwaukee man shoots dog, mistaking it for reported lion

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_TMROxFyJhz3qr2RVrwf...8GNFEwDoK-]

Lion

[Image: 806cc04439eb165544433e25daf976d8.jpg]

Pit Bull

Too many fucking guns in the wrong hands, 'Murrica.
The nut in Louisiana.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/louisia...ed-hitler/

Quote:La. gunman was a Tea Partier who hated Obama, admired Hitler and wanted women to shut up in church

Yep.  Just another nazi maniac with a gun.  Thanks, gun nuts.  You facilitate people like this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1761 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72562 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 12955 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3132 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2405 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist