Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 1:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
This is good news.  Those people are 'muricans......before they are catholics.

RIP Catholicism in America. Long live The Way of the Gun!
(just this once, Min..lol)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh, bullshit.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Sheriff...58681.html

Quote:Accidental shooting sends teenager to local hospital

Quote:McNamara says, the teenager was at a house with friends when a semi-automatic gun accidentally went off and the teen was struck.

Somebody pulled the fucking trigger.
Unfuckingbelievable..... but it is Montana.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/montana-...heres-why/

Quote:Montana man who threatened to ‘execute school kids’ will be able to keep his guns — here’s why

Cuz crazy motherfuckers with guns is the 'murrican way.
Another kid with a bullet in his head courtesy of Gun Nut Nation

http://abc13.com/news/boy-4-accidentally...e/1164822/

Quote:Boy, 4, accidentally shot in head at grandparents' house in northwest Harris County

Yee-Haw...way to keep your family "safe" Texas.
(January 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Another kid with a bullet in his head courtesy of Gun Nut Nation

http://abc13.com/news/boy-4-accidentally...e/1164822/

Quote:Boy, 4, accidentally shot in head at grandparents' house in northwest Harris County

Yee-Haw...way to keep your family "safe" Texas.

Quote:The Harris County Sheriff's Office is saying the wound was self-inflicted, but is not saying how the child got the gun.

Another responsible gun-owning couple, I'm sure.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Aren't they all.... right up until that one little mistake.
(January 20, 2016 at 1:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Aren't they all.... right up until that one little mistake.

I really do get sick of the argument "legal buyer". This is the false assumption that just because you have no record at the time of buy they buyer wont go on to get stupid and injure themselves or someone else, or die from the use of the gun in their house.

It is also bullshit that they say they want to keep them out of the wrong hands then scream like childish paranoid brats when an attempt is made to actually do that.
Gun Nuts are notoriously full of shit, Bri.  Goes with the territory.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/indiana-...gh-school/

Quote:Indiana man carrying loaded firearm disrupts meeting over gun threats against high school
(January 20, 2016 at 2:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Gun Nuts are notoriously full of shit, Bri.  Goes with the territory.

I won't ask you not to call me "Bri" because if I make an issue out of it, it will be ABBA all over. He he.  Tongue

Never been fond of people using that nickname with me.

But yea, humans can be so needlessly paranoid, not just on guns, but every religion worldwide. You say boo, or suggest there is a problem, humans freak out. Humans are simply slow to change, the delusions don't help either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1767 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72616 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 13023 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3133 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2408 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist