Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 1:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
2,321?
All Hail the Second Amendment
(January 26, 2015 at 8:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 2,321?

If one crosses my path it will be 2319.
I have no idea what your career aspirations might be.

Anyway....another little whoopsie for the I-love-guns-in-the-home crowd:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/minne...d-robbers/

Quote:Minneapolis 15-year-old fatally shoots 13-year-old brother during game of ‘cops and robbers’

Quote:Investigators determined the boys had recently found their father’s 9mm handgun, which was hidden unloaded in the residence with a magazine holding cartridges nearby, police said.

At some point, the handgun was loaded, and then thought to be unloaded by one of the boys, who began to chase each other while playing “cops and robbers,” police said.

I suppose they did notice that when ever the cops are involved someone gets shot.
[Image: gun-rights-indian-native-american-trusti...rnment.jpg]
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Tell it to Custer.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/l.../22396459/

Quote:According to a release from the Brevard County Sheriff's Office, an investigation determined that the two were at the residence listening to music when Patrick picked up a firearm, and pointed it at Winslow when it fired.

Yep...guns fire by themselves all the time apparently. Looks like guns really do kill people!
Those always crack me up. "So I pointed the gun and pulled the trigger, and wouldn't you know it... damned thing went off all by itself!"
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Give a man a gun, and chances are he'll just hurt himself.

But teach a man how to shoot, and he can hurt other people as well!

That's, err, not meant to be a serious point. Just one of those "funny" things that pop into my head from time to time.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Another fucking genius who can't seem to master the art of unloading a gun.

http://fox43.com/2015/01/28/man-charged-...highspire/

Quote:Peterson was unloading a pistol in the backseat when the gun discharged police said. The bullet went through the front passenger seat and struck the victim in the lower back/buttocks area.

Hint: Don't test it by pulling the fucking trigger.
Oh, yeah....this will help.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/texas...-property/

Quote:Texas teachers could be allowed to gun down students to protect school property

I don't think this moron - a republicunt, of course - has taken a good look at what they are hiring for teachers these days.
(January 29, 2015 at 4:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Texas teachers could be allowed to gun down students to protect school property

I, I don't even... Banging Head On Desk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1767 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72622 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 13040 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3134 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2408 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist