Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 9:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
(January 29, 2015 at 4:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Texas teachers could be allowed to gun down students to protect school property

That's idiotic.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
I don't shoot people. I put bullets in my gun, aim the gun, and pull the trigger. They are unrelated actions, and it's not my fault if by some bizarre coincidence a bullet flies out of my gun and hits the thing I aimed at. I'm not the bullet. I'm not even the gun. Bullets don't kill people anyway, death kills people, ask a doctor. Praise baby Jesus. I'm just defending my family against people that don't look right.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 29, 2015 at 6:45 pm)Chas Wrote:
(January 29, 2015 at 4:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

That's idiotic.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Hmph. For once we agree.

Here's another gem.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01/29/...-two-dead/

Quote:Father Buys Son New Gun As Toy – Surprised When Son ‘Plays’ With It, Killing Two

And then, of course,we get this.

http://www.vpc.org/press/1501gundeath.htm

Quote:Washington, DC — Newly available data for 2013 reveals that states with weak gun violence prevention laws and higher rates of gun ownership have the highest overall gun death rates in the nation, according to a Violence Policy Center (VPC) analysis of data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.

Meanwhile, states with the lowest overall gun death rates have lower rates of gun ownership and some of the strongest gun violence prevention laws in the nation. However, even in these states the human toll of gun violence is far above the gun death rate in other industrialized nations.

Demonstrating yet again that guns don't kill people, idiots with guns kill people.
(January 31, 2015 at 6:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Here's another gem.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01/29/...-two-dead/

Quote:Father Buys Son New Gun As Toy – Surprised When Son ‘Plays’ With It, Killing Two

[Image: beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif]

What? What?!? WHAT!?! [Image: explode.gif]

Deadpan Stupidity overload. Failure to register. Shutting down. Goodnight
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Quote:In his mind, he was enabling his son to protect himself within their home.

From what? Spiders?

Quote:In his defense, Lothar Schafer claimed ignorance at the weapon’s use, and his son’s nightly activities.

And Parent of the Year Award goes to...
Unbelievable. How someone this stupid gets so far in life without killing themselves in any number of ways is astonishing.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Start 'em young.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2015020...eea8a.html

Quote:Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

Two more L-ARGOs wounded in the struggle for FREEDOM.
No accident here....just another guy with a gun who should not have one in a rational society.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/georg...-to-death/

Quote:Georgia police searching for 26-year-old man who shot at least four people to death
Oh, yeah.....Gun Rights. What could possibly fucking go wrong with this?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/neigh...its-legal/

Quote:Neighbors furious as Florida man sets up front-yard shooting range, but police say it’s legal

Quote:Florida law prohibits local governments from restricting gun rights in any way, but Broward and Palm Beach counties have sued to overturn the law.
Florida again! Hah!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1772 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2278 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72649 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 13054 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3135 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1178 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2408 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist