Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Never ending story: add 3 words!
RE: Never ending story: add 3 words!
Continual sexual references
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
by members of
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

the death cult
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
are not helping
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

my blood pressure

(sighed Alex, desperately trying not to succumb to the totally reasonable amount of crass content we were trying to drown him in. But that's another story.)

RECAP

Chapter 2:
More of chapter 1.

I was only just getting used like cum rags and to the flag on which it stands. One barnyard lovin' teen indivisible and with lunar military intelligence and juice for all, mostly Vorlon. But also Steve, the first man and his enormous butterfly. Together they made sweet love and nine months there came a sorry excuse of larva placenta. Go blow Jesus out your ass. Afterwards, I was a little sore but worth it even if it tore me a big hole in my head. Meanwhile, the local crack dealer's annual sale of their most enticing pseudo crystal per diem too attracted some very dubious cadaverous inseminators. But alas I fondled an aardvark, who loved it! But not really. Yes he did. Depending on how you like your stories to go.

I expected the cow to jump on a whore's salary. Scrambled eggs atop "flying" spaghetti got her thinking: I'm only one of the most smartified peoples, yet I continually pick the wrong bed to lay my enemies to waste. I should be called Nestor starting a lame tradition involving black ewes and Vietnamese lesbian with crabs. Why did I book 57 tickets to J-Lo's new movie? I don't even own a pair of nuts capable for the job. Fuck, who did? Someone obviously.

Fuck the police coming wickedly this way, young nigga got the holy ghost in his pants as usual. Meanwhile, the spy had taken a lot of my underwear to the base, otherwise known as Peewee's Playhouse. I failed to mention that I had AIDS. Oh well, nevermind. I'm sure she deserved it, that sellfish bitch. She had messed with my gun. I HATE HER!!! One time she had sex with a local bear and all seven of Berlusconi's wicked tractor collection.

Stick of Anusius, help your humble servant to spread your pulchritudinous minions across the ocean of debauchery otherwise known as sophisticated bastards of extraordinary handsomeness. Anusius preserve us from the unspeakable terrors of self-awareness inflicted by repeatedly kicking oneself in the lower brain while wearing a colander. Amen. But I digress. Then I saw a talking snake singing songs of the ugliest vaginas the world has but that's life. I remember when bears were still edible and not the genetically engineered heroine addicts whose idea of emancipation is naked tapdancing in the woods. Continual sexual references by members of the death cult are not helping my blood pressure.

In the next episode of bored AF members...
Chapter three

I was climbing
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
an elephant's trunk
until I reached

the summit and
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
coincidentally, puberty. There,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 854 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I never Foxaèr 35 2918 October 5, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The story of Midas makes no sense Foxaèr 13 1168 April 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 407 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Skins vs plastic, a loaded potato story. Brian37 40 2276 December 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A story Apollo 2 416 November 22, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Another story from the "Dumbass" files, me. Brian37 63 2980 October 27, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Sal
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1885 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Forum add-ons that are needed. Gawdzilla Sama 33 1401 August 15, 2020 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama