Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism. The UNscientific belief (part two)
(October 6, 2015 at 6:03 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(October 5, 2015 at 1:33 pm)Losty Wrote: Only if you promise to stop using the bunny ears D:

You ask me a big big sacrifice.
The bunny to me has got a very big meaning but if you ask me i have no choice but listen to you.
Is ok. if i start using  Tut Tut ?

Yes, I can certainly be a supporting wife if you use the tut tut smiley Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 6, 2015 at 5:56 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(October 5, 2015 at 10:58 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?  You asked for evidence that Sarkar borrowed from Hinduism.  I provided it and you respond with this rant.  If you could try to stay on point it would be appreciated.

I already reply you but you keep on pretending that it never happen.
Sarkar always keep well away from all Hindu dogmas and considering that Hinduism is based mainly on dogmas there is almost nothing that unite AM with Hinduism.
The caste system.
The dowry that has got to be paid by the bride.
The sacred cow.
The mantra.
The many Gods.
The untouchability.

Now you're just lying.  (emphasis mine)

(April 27, 2014 at 3:27 am)Little Rik Wrote: The mantra is like a combination to open a safe.
You can have countless combination but only one is able to open the safe.
My mantra and my combination is useless to you and yours is useless to me.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 6, 2015 at 5:56 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(October 5, 2015 at 10:58 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?  You asked for evidence that Sarkar borrowed from Hinduism.  I provided it and you respond with this rant.  If you could try to stay on point it would be appreciated.

I already reply you but you keep on pretending that it never happen.
Sarkar always keep well away from all Hindu dogmas and considering that Hinduism is based mainly on dogmas there is almost nothing that unite AM with Hinduism.
The caste system.
The sacred cow.
The mantra.
The many Gods.
The untouchability.
If you really think that Sarkar took from Hinduism then you can also say that Sarkar took from any other religions.
They all believe in God, they all preach peace and fraternity and so many other things.
Sorry yog but you are really sinking deep in the gutter of stupidity.  Smile
Have you ever stopped to wonder that maybe, just maybe, that everything you are talking about has (to put it politely) no truth value whatsoever?
(October 6, 2015 at 11:18 am)bambi_swag Wrote:
(October 6, 2015 at 5:56 am)Little Rik Wrote: I already reply you but you keep on pretending that it never happen.
The caste system.
The sacred cow.
The mantra.
The many Gods.
The untouchability.
If you really think that Sarkar took from Hinduism then you can also say that Sarkar took from any other religions.
They all believe in God, they all preach peace and fraternity and so many other things.
Sorry yog but you are really sinking deep in the gutter of stupidity.  Smile
Have you ever stopped to wonder that maybe, just maybe, that everything you are talking about has (to put it politely) no truth value whatsoever?

Nothing has got any value UNTIL you experience for yourself and value the thing.
By the way all i did is to answer a question that a poster ask me.
Nothing more nothing less.  Tut Tut
(October 6, 2015 at 10:39 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(October 6, 2015 at 5:56 am)Little Rik Wrote: I already reply you but you keep on pretending that it never happen.
The caste system.
The sacred cow.
The mantra.
The many Gods.
The untouchability.

Now you're just lying.  (emphasis mine)

(April 27, 2014 at 3:27 am)Little Rik Wrote: The mantra is like a combination to open a safe.
You can have countless combination but only one is able to open the safe.
My mantra and my combination is useless to you and yours is useless to me.

You never finish to be rude yog, do you?
First you post a lot of garbage material that show how AM is bad.
When i reply to you explaining the very reason why AM has got such a bad
reputation you come up with the story that this has nothing to do with your question.
How stupid can you be?
If all the garbage material that you post has nothing to do with your question why then
you post them in the first place?  Tut Tut
But let us talk about the mantra.
It is true what i did post in the past (as you post it again) but what this has to do with my saying that Hindu mantra is useless?
Hindus use an old mantra and like all old thing is not helpful these days.
Sarkar on the other hand give us an individual mantra in tune with today universal vibrations.
And the evidence that is the right mantra is that is working.
If the Hindu mantra would work these people would not be following dreadful dogmas like those who i just show you in the previous post.  Lightbulb
Soooo... You're just going to ignore, what I posted earlier, about Ananda Margarine being a Hindu-based cult with history of terrorism? That's how you fail to see, that you've been "contradicted" - although that word doesn't mean what you think it means. Just like about every other word you use.

Anyway, let me refresh your memory. From National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, at the University of Maryland:

Quote:Ananda Marga (The Ananda Marga Yoga Society) is a Hindu-based religious movement that was founded in India in 1955 by Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar. The group practices a contemporary form of Tantric Yoga and dedicates itself to "self-realization and humanity." A component of Ananda Marga was Sarkar's theology of Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT), which dealt with ending social and economic injustice in the world. This theory led the group to oppose, often violently, traditional schools of Indian thought and the Indian caste system.

http://www.start.umd.edu/tops/terrorist_...asp?id=252

Well? Weasel yourself out of this one...

:all-f***ing-ears:
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Those ears look like someone violently doing "quotation marks" with their hands.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Bambi_swag is a strange one....
(October 7, 2015 at 9:26 am)Evie Wrote: Bambi_swag is a strange one....

Gives me the impression he's using his brain though, unlike the OP.  Undecided
(October 7, 2015 at 6:51 am)Little Rik Wrote: You never finish to be rude yog, do you?
First you post a lot of garbage material that show how AM is bad.
When i reply to you explaining the very reason why AM has got such a bad
reputation you come up with the story that this has nothing to do with your question.
How stupid can you be?
If all the garbage material that you post has nothing to do with your question why then
you post them in the first place?  Tut Tut

I'm rude and making up stories? The question I was responding to was right in the post you responded to.
Now you're making up stories to explain your incompetence in reading a simple post.
I don't care whether you're Hindu or Tantra or Yoga or Scooby-doo -- you are an idiot.

Here's the post with question for reference.
http://atheistforums.org/thread-36732-po...pid1072458
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2818 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6506 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2826 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3071 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5705 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 85231 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3556 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5315 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4768 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26049 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic