Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
Do you mean the lawsuits?

The cops don't pay the damages, the taxpayers do.  That's one of the problems.
"Perjury?"  She's dead.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/texas-tr...ndictment/

Quote:Texas trooper who arrested Sandra Bland will be fired after grand jury indictment
(January 6, 2016 at 8:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Do you mean the lawsuits?

I heard it is being considered that the cops would  pay up to 20% of a damages out of their own pockets. If that happens that would change all of these shootings. 

Manowar
Yeah, cops would go to even greater lengths to hide them, and police depts would point their fingers at the officers involved until the collections agencies just gave up.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 7, 2016 at 10:28 am)Manowar Wrote:
(January 6, 2016 at 8:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Do you mean the lawsuits?

I heard it is being considered that the cops would  pay up to 20% of a damages out of their own pockets. If that happens that would change all of these shootings. 

Manowar

Please be sure to let me know when the white power structure enacts that one, okay.

Angel
This DA is going to try.... or at least pretend to try.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/georgia-...hony-hill/

Quote:Georgia prosecutor seeks murder indictment for cop who killed unarmed veteran Anthony Hill

The deck seems stacked against him.
Another murder in a jail. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/autopsy-...-homicide/

Quote:Autopsy finds black inmate’s death in Denver jail was a homicide

Quote:Marshall’s death was the latest in a string of controversies involving the Denver Sheriff’s Department over inmate abuse and in-custody deaths at the city’s two lockups.

Last year, a jury awarded the family of a street preacher who died under similar circumstances $4.6 million in a federal wrongful death lawsuit. The department also paid $3.25 million to another inmate who claimed deputies ignored his cries for help when he was attacked by other prisoners. Both of those inmates were also black.

When will the citizens get tired of footing the bill for these scumbags.
(January 8, 2016 at 11:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Another murder in a jail. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/autopsy-...-homicide/

Quote:Autopsy finds black inmate’s death in Denver jail was a homicide

Quote:Marshall’s death was the latest in a string of controversies involving the Denver Sheriff’s Department over inmate abuse and in-custody deaths at the city’s two lockups.

Last year, a jury awarded the family of a street preacher who died under similar circumstances $4.6 million in a federal wrongful death lawsuit. The department also paid $3.25 million to another inmate who claimed deputies ignored his cries for help when he was attacked by other prisoners. Both of those inmates were also black.

When will the citizens get tired of footing the bill for these scumbags.
Never?
Apparently even black millionaires are not exempt from being assaulted by the pigs in Atlanta.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/atlanta-...-his-bank/

Quote:Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank

Quote:A spokesperson for the Atlanta police department explained that they were responding to a call “at the request of the bank manager” before finding “that no crime had been committed.”

Taking money out of your own bank needs to be "investigated?"  I hope he sues the motherfuckers.
More videos of more murdering cops.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/utah-pol...-the-back/

For a guy who is supposed to have a fractured arm and foot he walks around like he has no problem with either.  Certainly did not hamper his trigger finger.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1877 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 670 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 674 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 787 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 693 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 809 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1732 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1615 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2008 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1814 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus