Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
I love J D and...Pepsi
Gross Pepsi
Gross.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Have to agree with Steel on this.

Eww.
Coke is vile, pepski is yummy.

The proof is reality.
(June 1, 2016 at 12:13 am)robvalue Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 4:51 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Last October I had an incident. I tried to get up from my chair at work, but my legs didn't respond. I ended up spending three days at the hospital. I walked out. 

I've been getting massive headaches and black outs lately. I went back to my doc, and she sent me for a cat scan and mri. 

I was taking a nap when I heard my phone ring. I open my eyes, but wonder if I really opened them because I saw nothing. I can't get up to find my phone, which seems to have fallen off the bed. It passes and I call back the number. My doc wants to see me. My appointment was until mid June. Fucken life, ey? (Freaking out mode)

Oh wow sis Sad I hope with all my heart that you'll be okay Heart
Thanks, bro. Muah!
(June 1, 2016 at 12:25 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 4:51 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Last October I had an incident. I tried to get up from my chair at work, but my legs didn't respond. I ended up spending three days at the hospital. I walked out. 

I've been getting massive headaches and black outs lately. I went back to my doc, and she sent me for a cat scan and mri. 

I was taking a nap when I heard my phone ring. I open my eyes, but wonder if I really opened them because I saw nothing. I can't get up to find my phone, which seems to have fallen off the bed. It passes and I call back the number. My doc wants to see me. My appointment was until mid June. Fucken life, ey? (Freaking out mode)

Well, I'm not a doctor at all and this could be WAY off base, but if it hasn't appreciably worsened in 7 months, maybe it's not terrible news. I sincerely hope you're okay, though. Whatever it is, we're here for you in whatever way we can be. Heart
Thanks, man. Hope you're right!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Heavily redacted. Ignore....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 30, 2016 at 9:24 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I have to get it off my chest.
I know I will continue to be civil. I will always be the bigger person. I will keep being patient and bite my tongue. I can't take it right now, though. Fucken jerk! You bitter, mean, hurtful, manipulative, and intolerant jerk. Gaaaah! I can't right now. 

And I can't. I sit in my car before going back in to pick up their stuff. I have to wait for my eyes to settle. My sunglasses cover my eyes, but I can't see with all the fucken tears. Fuck. I swear. I swear I try so hard to not cry, but some people are cruel. Don't embarrass me in front of my people. 

I'm asking the lion to be a vegan. I'm an idiot.

Y'know, even as an atheist, I find a lot of value in the Serenity Prayer. It helps me put things into perspective, and let go of people who (intentionally or not) hurt me.

Hugs, sweetie. This too shall pass.

Trying to pep talk myself out of drowning in a see of hopelessness. Come on, Rob Losty, you can do this.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 31, 2016 at 1:16 am)Thena323 Wrote: I think I have RLS. Strange, tight, somewhat dull, continual ache in my legs; can't relax them, can't sleep.
Rubbing them's only making my arms hurt! Arghhh... Angry

That must suck. Anything you can take for it that doesn't have forty-four seconds of quickly-spoken side-effects including "possibly death"?

Or you could come down here for a leg-rub. I'm told I'm pretty good at that sort of thing ...

(June 1, 2016 at 1:23 am)Losty Wrote: Trying to pep talk myself out of drowning in a see of hopelessness. Come on, Rob Losty, you can do this.

You can do this. You can.

And you will. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 318 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1496 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12664 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2829 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8548 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6336 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet