Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Oh shit only 13 minutes ago. You can call me and walk out talking to me about how this place lost all its swag and you're gonna be at <insert other local place> instead. So you can just walk out without looking up.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 14, 2016 at 9:56 pm)Losty Wrote:
(August 14, 2016 at 9:54 pm)c172 Wrote: Technically he didn't get to touching me with his car, but I did have to actively get out of the way, which caused me to fall.

And he didn't stop to help you!? Angry that's fucked up, c

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was a bit drunk. And/or deliberately and vehicularly trying to be an asshole.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 14, 2016 at 10:00 pm)c172 Wrote:
(August 14, 2016 at 9:56 pm)Losty Wrote: And he didn't stop to help you!? Angry that's fucked up, c

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was a bit drunk. And/or deliberately and vehicularly trying to be an asshole.

That makes me angry. He deserves to be in jail for that. You don't cause someone to fall in the street and then just leave without seeing if they're ok. I'm sorry that happened to you. I send you 100 million cleavage filled cyber hugs

0/10

I've been seriously considering starting drinking again. I kinda want to talk to my doctor about it but I kinda just want to do it and fuck the consequences. I miss it. Not being plastered. But just past tipsy. That smooth slightly slurred but still completely cognizant kind of drunk. Oh how I miss it. Stupid fucking job. Undecided

0/10

Guys. Staff gave me hugs. Wth? Do I look like I'm dying? Shoot me. Shoot me, please.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(August 14, 2016 at 10:22 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Guys. Staff gave me hugs. Wth? Do I look like I'm dying? Shoot me. Shoot me, please.
Huh
(August 14, 2016 at 10:22 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Guys. Staff gave me hugs. Wth? Do I look like I'm dying? Shoot me. Shoot me, please.

Are you okay?

0/10

(August 14, 2016 at 9:42 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I arrive at the bar and ask for an IPA. Staff starts asking questions. They say I look different. Am I ok? Am I pretending to be someone I'm not? Something about my eyes and my hair, my funk is gone and I've been quiet lately. That they're worried. Is this an intervention? So, now I'm in the restroom crying and I don't know why. I'm too embarrassed to walk out.

Oh, sweetie. Take a deep breath, and worry about what is in your control. You can't control their feelings.

Tired.
Still sad. Struggling to cheer up :/
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 318 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 659 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1499 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12702 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 828 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2831 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8549 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6346 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet