Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Exhausted. Got off work at 4, arrived to Phoenix just now (8:40). Tomorrow is a big day. Might hit the pool. I rather be in bed in silence. I want to hear my thoughts.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Beat. Got home from work, discovered my neighbor - with whom I share a hedge - trimming said hedge, aggressively. Well, shit it's going to be sofa king hot over through weekend, and I have a housewarming dinner party on Friday , so I don't really have a choice. Can't get my usual guy over on short notice so I have to do it myself, sprained ankle and bunged up toe and all. Up the ladder, down the ladder, repeat. Fun fun fun. Not exactly what I had planned for my evening.
Up early, have a six-day work week this week. I love the early morning. The birds are full of song, and my trailer is filling with the aroma of breakfast cooking.

Mmmm, coffee.

Feeling like if my mom really wants to be happy she should know that the best way is to believe me when I repeatedly say that I am already very happy. I want to feel like my own feelings belong to me.
(August 18, 2016 at 10:37 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Feeling like if my mom really wants to be happy she should know that the best way is to believe me when I repeatedly say that I am already very happy. I want to feel like my own feelings belong to me.

Mammies worry a lot, even when there's no reason.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Pretty tired.
(August 18, 2016 at 4:23 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(August 18, 2016 at 10:37 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Feeling like if my mom really wants to be happy she should know that the best way is to believe me when I repeatedly say that I am already very happy. I want to feel like my own feelings belong to me.

Mammies worry a lot, even when there's no reason.

True.

They worry because they want to help.

They want to help because they care.

It's just unfortunate that sometimes the worrying and help offered makes things worse!

Not always but sometimes! Especially when it's unwanted and you're an adult who can make your own decisions. Moms need to let go sometimes.
Relaxed.
(August 18, 2016 at 8:34 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Up early, have a six-day work week this week. I love the early morning. The birds are full of song, and my trailer is filling with the aroma of breakfast cooking.

Mmmm, coffee.

I've got a long six-day work week
The early birds are soundin' sweet

It's early morning, and breakfast is fryin' uppppp.

The best part of waking up, is Folger's in your cup....

I'm so sorry... I couldn't help myself.Blush You have of a very descriptive manner of writing; it tends to create strong visualizations in my brain.
It goes without saying that I would imagine you playing a guitar and singing.
Feeling unique.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 325 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 714 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 666 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1507 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2346 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12801 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 834 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2864 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8564 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6350 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet