Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(August 21, 2016 at 2:52 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Confident as fuck and chilled as darn.

Gooooood. Wink

I usually have to pop a pill to get that. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I feel better without the pill Big Grin

Just gotta get me some therapy goshdarnit.

I'm happy as a cunt enjoying pleasure.
Bleh.

I fucking love all the AF peeps. Even EP. Tongue
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(August 23, 2016 at 12:47 am)KevinM1 Wrote: I fucking love all the AF peeps.  Even EP.  Tongue

We love you too.
(August 23, 2016 at 12:47 am)KevinM1 Wrote: I fucking love all the AF peeps.  Even EP.  Tongue

Thanks, dude. I really miss you. I remember we played some mafia back in the day, so that must be it. That game really creates bonds between people.

I feel like I haven't seen you post as much in a while. I might be wrong though.

Anyway, peace, brother. Smile Heart
(August 23, 2016 at 12:51 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:

Thanks, dude. I really miss you. I remember we played some mafia back in the day, so that must be it. That game really creates bonds between people.

I feel like I haven't seen you post as much in a while. I might be wrong though.

Anyway, peace, brother. Smile Heart

Yeah, I took some time off just to clear my head a bit.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
I feel like I am a good friend but I want to be a better friend. I feel okay and I'm just sorry I can be such an awkward turtle sometimes. I listen really well sometimes and I listen really not so well other times. Sometimes I really dunno when to let go... to let go of talking about something. To just stop beating myself up with guilt when the best thing I can do to help is just be myself and shut up and move on with the conversation normally Smile...

...I'll get there Smile
It's hot, and I like it.

I accidentally booked a holiday for a day when I was going to be getting paid double, so I've missed out on a day's pay effectively. So not too happy about that.

I'm about to join a new gym that's extremely nice and high class. So I'm happy about that.

Working on this music can be stressful.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Kinda low.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 317 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1495 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2344 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12656 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2829 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8544 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6332 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet