Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
You have to stop doing this. I'm seriously starting new meds right now. My brain chemicals are wacky. I have so much already. So much. Why are you doing this? I don't want to make this public because I care about you. Please please please stop.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I'm in pain too. I do care about you. I have stopped. Thanks for telling me publicly. Although like you I don't want it to really go public. You hurt me too. Let's both put a stop to this.
This is what you call stopping? That poem is stopping? This last post you just made is stopping? Please just let me be. I don't get why I have to beg you to leave me alone...don't make posts about me implying anything about me. Saying any way you think I've been. I'm just trying to go on and pretend like nothing happened and you need to do that to. This is wrong what you're doing. Don't make posts about me anymore please. I just want to use the forum in peace.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
No I have stopped now. Now that you told me publicly. You hurt me too. I'm sorry I hurt you. I also want to use this forum in peace.

If you'd rather I didn't respond please say so in your next post Heart

I agree let's pretend like nothing happened Smile
Feeling awkward and stupid.
lol
Er, about things nothing to do with this thread, rest assured.
I'll join you on awkward.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
@ c172 and EP

I wish I knew what social awkwardness felt like. I guess that's what makes me so awkward.
For me social awkwardness is this feeling that compels me to ask if I'm bothering someone. Social anxiety is the only awkwardness I feel so when I'm not feeling anxious I have no sense of it at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 669 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1517 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2358 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12921 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2870 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8592 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6378 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet