Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 12:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Feeling peaceful.

Feeling resolved.

Feeling safe.

Feeling acceptance.
(September 25, 2016 at 5:51 am)RozKek Wrote:
(September 24, 2016 at 11:17 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Angry at myself, gave myself a nasty and somewhat predictable cut on the back of my right index finger, right down to the bone.

I should still be able to play my guitar, but (to the happiness of a few here, I imagine), this will probably slow down my shitposting.

If you can't, I'll live your legacy!  Panic

Your guitar legacy, that is, there's no shitposting legacy of yours to live, you don't shitpost.

Turns out I can play with little issue, so long as I'm using a pick. No fingerpicking, though.

(September 25, 2016 at 12:58 am)Thena323 Wrote: Can you post a picture of it?

It's hard to see because I am not a good photog and don't know how to set my camera for good close-ups. It's knitting nicely and will be a clean heal.

[Image: 2hi2cfq.jpg]

(September 25, 2016 at 12:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

It's hard to see because I am not a good photog and don't know how to set my camera for good close-ups. It's knitting nicely and will be a clean heal.

[Image: 2hi2cfq.jpg]

Yeesh, Thump!  Did you punch someone?  That would be badass!  We'd have to get you a bandana or something.   Wink
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I don't want Thump's pain to get better soon. I want it to get better NOW! Now! Angry

* Edwardo Piet stamps his footsies and feets

I don't like ouchies Blush
Hope it heals quickly, Thump.

--

I'm feeling quite good. Smile
(September 25, 2016 at 12:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

Oh, wow...that looks really good. I was a little worried, to be honest. 
Looks like you took excellent care of it, though.

Let me ask you this: Have you ever considered a career in nursing? Tongue
Feeling halcyon.
Yeah, that's pretty evil (if evil exists). I like Lady's idea for a bandana. That would suit you, punches thrown or not.

ETA: Feeling OK but dreading the heatwave outside. Hope it isn't bad.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
"Evil" is definitely not a useful word outside fiction.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 669 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1518 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2363 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12925 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2873 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8599 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6396 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet