Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Tired.
Kind of blah. My blood glucose level was high this morning, and I've just been blah all day.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Just got back from town. It's a lovely afternoon here, mid-80s sunny, and country-quiet as I sit outside under my shade tree. I'll get to work on my stereo cabinet in a minute ...

Bad day.
I feel like we haven't had any good threads in the atheist/religion/philosophy section in a very long, I miss debating. Although, I'm not in the mood for debating, I still want to debate. Instead I'm trying to find good debates on youtube, I don't find many interesting ones :v
Feeling pretty good. I just learned that some personal property I consigned for auction netted about 35% more than I expected it to, and I'm going to pick the check up in a few hours.
Relieved. No hurricane action for NC and VA. 
It's still projected to hit FL and SC pretty hard, last time I checked, though.

Hoping everyone in the affected areas comes through okay.
(October 6, 2016 at 4:09 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Relieved. No hurricane action for NC and VA. 
It's still projected to hit FL and SC pretty hard, last time I checked, though.

Hoping everyone in the affected areas comes through okay.

I'm sure glad for you, ma'am. Hoping the folks down there weather the storm well.

Digging into a salad of grilled chicken, pasta, lettuce, green pepper, tomato, mushroom, garlic, cucumber, and a couple of cheeses.

Throw a little olive oil and red-wine vinegar on it, and you'll never hear me complain again.

Kind of ODed on the biscuit pudding I made. Not so good for my GI.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 669 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1518 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2361 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12925 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2873 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8598 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6396 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet