Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(February 15, 2017 at 1:41 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 15, 2017 at 1:30 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Full recovery time is expected to be 8 months.  You know all about it, I'm sure.  Ugh.  I don't feel so great about that.

Good news:  no sign of arthritis.  I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Well, if you are walking around with a massive meniscal rupture, I think your pain tolerance is pretty solid. The pain is moderate as far as surgeries go. I was off the pain meds after a week or so.

Worst part is the immobilization. But if you glue together your bong and buy the season pass for WatchDogs 2, you'll be fine.

All the kings horses and all the kings men...

I'm surprised it doesn't hurt more, TBH - though it has become more intense over the last three or four weeks. I think that's from slipping on some black ice in the driveway back then. Banged up the same knee.

I just want it done and over with so I can get back to an exercise routine. I've held to the same weight plus or minus a couple of pounds since the accident. I feel pretty good about that too.
Sleepy! So sleepy and tired. I got 3 hours of sleep and I have to be at work in half an hour or so. My son took a nap yesterday, wich made him not be sleepy at night. I'm so tired! Sad
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(February 15, 2017 at 9:11 am)Mamacita Wrote: Sleepy! So sleepy and tired. I got 3 hours of sleep and I have to be at work in half an hour or so. My son took a nap yesterday, wich made him not be sleepy at night. I'm so tired!  Sad

Awww Mama, can't you take the day off?
I'm tired but happy -- tired after a long week capped by two overnight shifts, happy basking in the warmth of my girl's love.

(February 15, 2017 at 9:20 am)HairyCyclist Wrote:
(February 15, 2017 at 9:11 am)Mamacita Wrote: Sleepy! So sleepy and tired. I got 3 hours of sleep and I have to be at work in half an hour or so. My son took a nap yesterday, wich made him not be sleepy at night. I'm so tired!  Sad

Awww Mama, can't you take the day off?

No Sad
But! I can start on my third cup of coffee! I feel like laughing uncontrollably... or running in circles. Tongue
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I change too fast. I keep outgrowing things, places and people.

But today I feel great and the sun is shining.
*Phone rings*

"Hello, can I speak to Mrs... Farraj please?"

-_-

How the fuck do you get from Farrugia to "Farraj"? We're Maltese, not Pakistani.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

[Image: girl-falling-asleep-in-class.gif]
Wet, tired and hungry.

Bloody raining here and I got caught in the middle of it while waiting for my ride.
Dying to live, living to die.
I feel OK, off work tomorrow, that's a plus.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 669 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1517 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2358 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12921 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2871 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8593 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6378 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet