Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Arrested In FB Video Torturing Of A Mentally Challenged Man
RE: 4 Arrested In FB Video Torturing Of A Mentally Challenged Man
Man, couldn't those 4 find a Blood or Crip to waste in an alley somewhere?  Nobody would give a rats ass about that.

(everybody happy now?)

Angry Angry Angry
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This thread makes my head hurt...people are arguing against caricatures of each other.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SILLYFACED DOOFUS WITH BIG EARS!
(January 6, 2017 at 11:04 am)A Theist Wrote:
(January 5, 2017 at 11:51 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm sure we'll know for sure when the investigation is complete. As I said before, words don't make a hate crime; motivations do. Just because they didn't say "fuck disabled people" doesn't mean they weren't motivated by the fact the guy was disabled. These people were clearly motivated by multiple things since they mentioned Trump in their attack too.

The racist remarks they made in the video tape was pretty damning, (I'm assuming you watched it?). Unless there's some kind of plea bargain made you just know that the prosecutors in the case are going to be all over those remarks. They convicted themselves. There's no way around it. The attackers were motivated by racism, and the other multiple things you mentioned all led back to the guy being white, in addition to his disability making him an easier target.  Yeah, they mentioned Donald Trump. But in their view, and there's blame to be shared by the democrats and the leftwing media for this, they were indoctrinated to believe that whites who voted for Trump are racists. The left has long been making that case against whites while either downplaying or completely ignoring that racism is also rampant among blacks. That's clearly evident in some of the other threads I was reading through this morning. There were not a few comments made that said if a person voted for Trump or a Republican, or if a person in Britain voted for Brexit, they were racist. Those four attackers were conditioned from their youth to be racists.

Again, that's not how motivation works. I'm not disputing that they were motivated by race; that much is clear from their words. However, as I've explained before, just because you don't use certain words doesn't mean you aren't motivated by other factors. If someone beats up a guy in a wheelchair purely because they have something against the disabled, that's still a hate crime motivated by the disability, even if the attacker doesn't say anything during the attack.

In addition, the video of the attack was only 30 minutes long I believe, and the actual attack took far longer than that, so I'm sure the police are investigating the entire attack rather than just the 30 minutes which were streamed on the Internet.

So to summarize: they were certainly motivated by race; nobody is disputing that (at least, nobody in this thread to my knowledge), but there may be other motivations such as the political ones and the fact he was disabled also. I'm not saying these are as clear as the racial motivation, just that they are possibly additional motivations the attackers had. We won't know until the police conclude their investigations. Nothing I've said negates the fact that this was a racially motivated crime, and if it's found that the attackers were also motivated by politics or the fact he was disabled, that doesn't negate the fact that it was a racially motivated crime either. People can have multiple motivations for committing crimes.
(January 6, 2017 at 11:28 am)Faith No More Wrote: I saw this on the news and thought to myself that The Usual Suspects here at AF are going to be all over this, and not a one of them disappointed!  Hell, we even got two different threads from them.  Keep it up with your "white people can be persecuted, too!" crusade.  I know you're just dying to equate the persecution white people face with that of minorities.  

Congrats on your team finally getting a point!  We'll just put that next to the stack of hundreds of hate crimes toward minorities.

There are people on AF to be over every story. If it was a story of a white cop beating up a black man, or a priest abusing someone, or a Texas conservative shooting at people, you better believe there would be plenty of people here to be all over it. 

Why do you single this one out?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 6, 2017 at 11:28 am)Faith No More Wrote: I saw this on the news and thought to myself that The Usual Suspects here at AF are going to be all over this, and not a one of them disappointed!  Hell, we even got two different threads from them.  Keep it up with your "white people can be persecuted, too!" crusade.  I know you're just dying to equate the persecution white people face with that of minorities.  

Congrats on your team finally getting a point!  We'll just put that next to the stack of hundreds of hate crimes toward minorities.

2 whole threads! TWO!

Oh my god the outrage.
(January 6, 2017 at 11:28 am)Faith No More Wrote: Keep it up with your "white people can be persecuted, too!" crusade.  I know you're just dying to equate the persecution white people face with that of minorities.  

This sums up my thoughts on this entire thread.
(January 6, 2017 at 11:28 am)Faith No More Wrote: I know you're just dying to equate the persecution white people face with that of minorities.  

So someone posts a news story about a disabled man being kidnapped, tortured and beat up while being shouted racial slurs, and you automatically assume the reason someone posted about it is to equate white people persecution with minority persecution? Isn't this a tragedy and hence newsworthy regardless?  

Why are some people having such a hard time coming in here and just saying "Wow, that was horrible. That poor man. Yes, racist hate crime indeed." Isn't that what you would say in any other scenario that didn't involve a white person being the victim of people of color? Instead you come in here and reprimand the person for posting the story.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Literally every single post where users are just coming into the thread says it's a horrible hate crime, or very soon thereafter calls it a hate crime. EVERYONE thinks it's a horrible hate crime. Why in the world are people continuing to pretend they aren't? This thread is only different from ones about minorities being abused because on literally the first page someone claimed there would be people who defended the perps. There's also an accusation that someone who came in and said "Awful. They tortured a disabled person" was ignoring the race aspect. People have been trying to frame it this way since page one.

The ENTIRE thread has been the very same people who supposedly would have defended them saying how despicable they are. How is this still going on?

If this helps. . .

First page quotes from random people popping in.

Quote: Awful. Four people tortured a mentally disabled person.

Quote: It's sick. Those 4 are sick puppies and need to be put down like sick puppies.

From the people perpetuating this myth that no one cares about white people.

Quote: It is no different to any other hate crime. It's a shame though that it will likely get treated differently.

Quote: I wonder if MTV can tell the victim what he did to deserve this.

Quote:But you're ignoring the racial motivations behind the attack.

Quote:I guarantee you that if a bunch of white people kidnapped a black man, shouted "fuck obama and fuck black people" and proceeded to hurt him and force him to do humiliating things the entire fucking forum would be posting in this thread and it would be receiving attention from news networks all over the world.
Oh. CL, you poor thing. Didn't you know that would go against the script? What script you ask? Oh goody! You didn't know?! We have a script for these, it's a little something we like to call propaganda.

Anyway, it goes something like this:

White > Black

Men > Women

Straight > Gay

Gay > Transsexual

If you are a Black transsexual woman then you have the highest oppression points. Now, you can either put on your big girl panties, say fuck it, I control my own life oooor you can cash in on your oppression points.

If you are a white straight male then you're pretty much fucked in terms of oppression points. You basically have 0, so it makes people hesitant to defend you because, hell what's in it for them? They are going to be defending someone with low oppression points so that means their social status will remain unchanged but if they were to defend someone with higher oppression points their social status can increase with the help of virtue signaling and higher morale showcasing.

We call these kinds of people "fake bitches". They lack any kind of honesty and the only reason they do anything good is to further themselves in the social ladder. Oh well, more fun for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 688 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 7502 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Assange Arrested. Brian37 45 4323 April 11, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 436 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Kid arrested for not standing for pledge... Brian37 110 8323 February 22, 2019 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging WinterHold 6 650 November 24, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Breaking: American mercenaries torturing Saudi princes WinterHold 16 3068 November 28, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested WinterHold 7 2594 November 16, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Man gets arrested for offending random woman by asking "Are you a mom?" ErGingerbreadMandude 74 24588 June 23, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Trump is too mentally unstable to be president Foxaèr 15 4630 June 17, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope