Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man gets arrested for offending random woman by asking "Are you a mom?"
Man gets arrested for offending random woman by asking "Are you a mom?"
I don't know whether to laugh at the incompetence of the cops or cry for the citizens that actually pay(taxes) to get treated this Poorly. They're arresting for hurting feelings. 

God bless America ??  Clap Worship Hilarious

RE: Man gets arrested for offending random woman by asking "Are you a mom?"
Where's the "prank"? All I see is some delinquent retard with a microphone and some buddies, making a nuisance of themselves. F*ck those c*nts, f*ck "prank"-channels in general and especially f*ck the imbeciles, that watch them...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(June 22, 2017 at 10:09 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Where's the "prank"? All I see is some delinquent retard with a microphone and some buddies, making a nuisance of themselves. F*ck those c*nts, f*ck "prank"-channels in general and especially f*ck the imbeciles, that watch them...

I don't get it either. I think it was last week I watched a guy "prank" strangers by doing trust falls. He just fell down most of the time. Unoriginal, unfunny and above all annoying
Yeah I'm sure the parts that included the cop repeatedly telling the kids to stop were just lost and not intentionally left out.

I don't know whether it would be fun or terrifying to live a life so devoid of skepticism that you'd believe that these kids were arrested for hurt feelings.

Jesus, pool.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Not to mention that he wasn't actually arrested. Just placed in cuffs and asked for his name and birthdate.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I see the prank..it;s just not in the video, lol.  Metawin.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
SteelCurtain Wrote:Yeah I'm sure the parts that included the cop repeatedly telling the kids to stop were just lost and not intentionally left out.
Stop what lol? Just look at the video the guy goes away saying "these chick's are drunk let's bail" they were the one's chasing after assaulting.

Quote:I don't know whether it would be fun or terrifying to live a life so devoid of skepticism that you'd believe that these kids were arrested for hurt feelings.

Jesus, pool.

Uhm? :|

"cop: Were you offended by that?"

"cop: Alright turn around put your hands behind your back."

(June 22, 2017 at 10:22 am)Losty Wrote: Not to mention that he wasn't actually arrested. Just placed in cuffs and asked for his name and birthdate.

I just didn't realize this was such a common occurrence there lol
Is restraining the apparent instigator until things are figured out really that big of a deal?

If you find it offensive to be temporarily restrained, don't be a dick antagonist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's a common occurence everywhere Pool.  Public beligerants are routinely detained and question.  It doesn't have anything to do with people fee-fees..it has to do with a civil and orderly society. It's the same reason that actual protesters can be lawfully detained and questioned..in this country, without infringing on their rights.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
All I see is some drunk 20 somethings acting like drunk 20 somethings. I'm not sure why asking a probably 22 year old woman if she's a mom is supposed to be funny. Was the plan for him to come out later and shout "Yeah! No! I'm sure you totally were on the pill! Whooooo!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 662 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 834 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6040 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6631 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1655 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2905 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 987 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1360 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 944 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 2999 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4