Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
Yeah, everything I make has the main ingredient of love 😍
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Doing really well still. Joods, you can do it. If my buddy can do it with the amount of beer she drinks, you're good to go.
Thanks Shell. I'm hoping to be down to around 200 by the time I visit you
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I gained 3% body fat, at 14.9 percent now, and I didn't gain much weight.

Feel so bad. Got to change something.
I reached one of my bigger goals of weighing 215 which is what I weighed Junior year of H.S. My BMI still is not under 30 so I have not yet moved from the category of mildly obese to overweight. 30 pounds left to lose. I have a current pic up in member photos now.

(January 24, 2018 at 10:51 am)MysticKnight Wrote: I gained 3% body fat, at 14.9 percent now, and I didn't gain much weight.

Feel so bad. Got to change something.

Just under %15 is still pretty impressive.
OMG y'all! Breastfeeding is AMAZING when it comes to weight loss! I just got cleared to go back to the gym so I haven't worked out in months meaning my stomach isn't getting any better but that is my next goal. As for weight though I was 144lb when I found out I was pregnant, got up to 158lb the day before I had my daughter, and just from breastfeeding I'm now down to 133lb! I imagine that will go back up once she starts eating less milk and more food in a few months but hopefully I will be able to counter balance it with gym time.

New goals- try to eat less carbs even though I don't 'have' to and get my stomach tighter.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I'd try to start up breastfeeding again, but I have the feeling that my 15 year old daughter might take issue with it.

But yes - whether breastfeeding or bonding with a breast pump, it does work wonders for weight loss. I can attest to that with both of my girls.

Had my first visit with the bariatric surgeon today. I actually lost almost four pounds since my first class on Jan 22.

Old weight: 261.8
Today's weight: 258.00
Good job, Joods. Keep it up. We'll eat well while you're here. I'll keep it healthy and nutritious.
(February 7, 2018 at 12:37 am)Shell B Wrote: Good job, Joods. Keep it up. We'll eat well while you're here. I'll keep it healthy and nutritious.

Thank you. I'm more than willing to help cook stuff while there. Here at my house, because of IBS issues, we don't have anything processed in the house. No boxed meals or anything of the sort. I use a lot of fresh fruits and veggies and because of the requirements "pre-surgery", I'm on a 1200 calorie a day diet. Honestly, I don't eat much and I'm really finding it hard to eat that many calories a day. 

I still plan to bring you and Tibs a jar of my sauce.
(February 6, 2018 at 7:48 pm)Joods Wrote: I'd try to start up breastfeeding again, but I have the feeling that my 15 year old daughter might take issue with it.

But yes - whether breastfeeding or bonding with a breast pump, it does work wonders for weight loss. I can attest to that with both of my girls.

Had my first visit with the bariatric surgeon today. I actually lost almost four pounds since my first class on Jan 22.

Old weight: 261.8
Today's weight: 258.00

Four pounds since the 22nd?! Joods that's impressive!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3255 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1047 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 23423 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5630 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2627 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3833 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6613 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox