Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(June 7, 2017 at 11:47 pm)Fireball Wrote: [raises hand] I'll bedazzle your vulva! In fact, if the shaving and gluing cause some sort of blood flow to that area, I'll be more than happy to accommodate anything else you desire, at that point! At least, if I was 20 years younger and could still handle the traffic. [/horndog]
At least you sound like you know the anatomy. Your hired! You can be my first stylist in our new vajayjay salonSmile Just need to see some of your work first.
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

(June 7, 2017 at 11:47 pm)Fireball Wrote: [raises hand] I'll bedazzle your vulva! In fact, if the shaving and gluing cause some sort of blood flow to that area, I'll be more than happy to accommodate anything else you desire, at that point! At least, if I was 20 years younger and could still handle the traffic. [/horndog]

Fireman! Who are we kidding! At our age we use it exclusively for pissing with! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Vulva? Don't you mean uvula?

Tongue
(June 8, 2017 at 2:52 am)pocaracas Wrote:

Vulva? Don't you mean uvula?

Tongue

Uvulas get a speckling of pearls. Naughty
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Shaved it all off after a long while
[Image: lidow_201768234657254.jpg]
If I were still single and dating I might try putting some stickers on my willy just to impress the ladies.
(June 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm)pool the matey Wrote: Shaved it all off after a long while

You don't look like you.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(June 8, 2017 at 4:12 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(June 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm)pool the matey Wrote: Shaved it all off after a long while

You don't look like you.

Very nice Shy you don't happen to be asian do you? Id like to be attracted to all races Tongue
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

J A C K Wrote:You don't look like you.

my beard superpowers Sad

Jamie Wrote:Very nice

thank you Smile

Quote: you don't happen to be asian do you?

I'm not even sure honestly. Mom is predominantly black, dad's as white as they come and they're both from India.
(June 8, 2017 at 4:05 pm)Whateverist Wrote: If I were still single and dating I might try putting some stickers on my willy just to impress the ladies.

"This side up"

"Objects in the mirror are larger than they appear"

"Not to be taken without advice from your doctor"
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131108 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one