Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 7, 2018 at 11:44 am)Joods Wrote: Bring him a Carolina Reaper pepper. Those things have a Scoeville heat unit of 1 million to 3 million and were rated the hottest pepper since 2015, I believe.

We grew some and tripled up on the latex gloves before picking them. They were that hot. Puts the Ghost pepper to shame lol

I didn't want to kill the guy! Ghost Peppers are bad enough but a Carolina Reaper is twice as bad! There's another one that's supposed to even put the Reaper to shame. It hasn't been rated yet but it's supposed to be a lot worse than the Carolina Reaper, the Chocolate Bhutlah...

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Yay! I have a new goal! Grow a plant full of those! lol

Feel free to send me some starter seeds if you can get your hands on some Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 7, 2018 at 10:40 am)A Theist Wrote:
(April 6, 2018 at 9:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: A couple friends and I crossed the border into Mexico for some lunch. Kept them anonymous lol.

[Image: 27wcjb.jpg]

Did you girls actually eat all that stuff?

No lol. Left overs, baby. Smile

(April 7, 2018 at 10:56 am)Whateverist Wrote:
(April 6, 2018 at 9:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: A couple friends and I crossed the border into Mexico for some lunch. Kept them anonymous lol.

Just because I'm nosy .. are the other ladies also service wives or maybe old school chums of yours?  Also do you know their religious affiliation?

Yes they are air force wives stationed out here just like me. Mormon and Catholic lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

I absolutely LOVE your friend's top, the girl to the front right. I'm going to the mall, and plan to look for something similar. Thank her for me. Big Grin
(April 7, 2018 at 10:49 am)A Theist Wrote:
(April 5, 2018 at 1:41 am)Joods Wrote: As promised... pics. Before and after

I cut six inches off her hair. Got rid of a lot of split ends and dry, damaged hair: 
I took this picture before I dried her hair for the next step.
I did what is called a Peek-a-boo technique, where the hair is sectioned at the crown and pulled up. Everything below that area is lightened to a level 10 blonde in preparation for the color. Below you can see the blonde at the bottom five inches of hair: 

[Image: 2SatUve.jpg]

The final result is the hidden color or Peek-a-boo color. The picture shows her as it would look worn either up or down. In this instance, I used Kenra Neon Lights. We were going for "Lava hair" so I used neon fuchsia at the root, I blended neon orange and neon yellow for the mid section and then alternated between neon yellow and neon orange at the tips
A view from the side: 

[Image: O57JJpU.jpg]

And finally... The use of the Neon Lights is so that your hair can literally glow under a black light. This is the result: 

[Image: RGkA9os.jpg]

This was a lot of fun and she loves it! She can't wait to show it off at school tomorrow Smile
Dang, Joods. You're quite the imaginative hair artist, and that's a good looking young lady too.

(April 4, 2018 at 5:48 am)KittyAnn Wrote: I've been trying to post holiday pics here from a month, but somehow I failed to do so.... so maybe now ... 

later I'll make update....after cutting my hair, but I have to get used to myself first

Those are really great pics but who's the model in the last one? Smile

Joods ..... She's amazing, isn't she? And she has awesome daughter!!!🌸 Smile 

But I would like to say ..thank you AT you are always very kind and nice and..... Smile 
...model you say .... hehe ... lol...nice joke Tongue 
I tried not to smile .. but then I look like a crying cat in the desert Big Grin 

Ok...next pic will be with a smile and with cut hair but first I think I need to consult with Joods which one to choose....hehe Tongue
[Image: 30146524013_7583991e5b_o.jpg]

[Image: gOhHbFt.jpg]

[Image: IpqMsql.jpg]

[Image: OUZyfTv.jpg]

[Image: kGdeFuD.jpg]

[Image: HI1MDNP.jpg]

[Image: 21503738323_a08fb03cf4_o.jpg]
(April 7, 2018 at 1:58 pm)KittyAnn Wrote:
(April 7, 2018 at 10:49 am)A Theist Wrote: Dang, Joods. You're quite the imaginative hair artist, and that's a good looking young lady too.

Those are really great pics but who's the model in the last one? Smile

Joods ..... She's amazing, isn't she? And she has awesome daughter!!!🌸 Smile 

But I would like to say ..thank you AT you are always very kind and nice and..... Smile 
...model you say .... hehe ... lol...nice joke Tongue 
I tried not to smile .. but then I look like a crying cat in the desert Big Grin 

Ok...next pic will be with a smile and with cut hair but first I think I need to consult with Joods which one to choose....hehe Tongue

You're quite welcome KittyAnn! Waiting for your next smiling model pic! Big Grin
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I love seeing pics of NYC. Thanks for sharing those!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 8, 2018 at 1:28 am)energizer bunny Wrote: [Image: OUZyfTv.jpg]

That cool moment when you match a photo to google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/h4KXRdVGsFQ2
👀Stalker imo
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131182 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 293 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 764 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2154 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one