Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
^hahahahahaha
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Well... thank you. Wink
Out the other morning at work. Winter in the Preserve is a rusty affair, but when the light is right, it really moves me. Forgive the cell-phone quality of the pics. I promise I'll remember my ancient Canon digital camera one day.:

[Image: 2z5jeif.jpg]

[Image: 14tgnt.jpg]

[Image: 6rlybt.jpg]

And during a warm spell a couple of weeks back, I was out on the porch playing my guitar and this little fellow dropped in for a listen:

[Image: 2ch57uu.jpg]

God-damn, I love country living.

AW: RE: Member Photos
(February 7, 2015 at 12:07 am)Kitty Galore Wrote: Just as nice above the waist too! :D
I just noticed how misleading the title of this thread is. :P
(February 7, 2015 at 4:33 am)LostysKudosBot Wrote:
(February 7, 2015 at 12:07 am)Kitty Galore Wrote: Just as nice above the waist too! Big Grin
I just noticed how misleading the title of this thread is. Tongue

Yeah, be careful what thread you post what in. You can get in trouble for that. Angel
(February 6, 2015 at 3:21 am)robvalue Wrote: Alice: I'm afraid England has beefed up its border control in light of the threats from Islam. Carrying a passport is considered suspicious, especially one that looks a bit too much like you. Also, they make you undergo two tests to see if you're a terrorist. Firstly, they ask you if you're a terrorist. If you pass that test, they ask you what the name of your imaginary friends are, and they... OK this bits pretty gruesome and offensive, I'll just put in tags:

The reaction you get will tell you if you're dealing with a normal person or a deluded freakshow who can't be trusted to be around other people.

No terrorist has been able to pass both tests so far.

Thank you very much guys for your compliments about my playing Smile I'm really glad you like it! I'll try and record some more.

Looks like I have to dig up the old birth certificate... jeeze, I wonder where I left it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 6, 2015 at 5:56 am)robvalue Wrote: Here's another video! My little doggy pretending to be good.

http://youtu.be/TcCRh3UUJmY

I had a full blood jack russell growing up, and come to think of it yeah she goes nutso on strangers or other dogs. She's like 12yrs old now, but still can jump a fence and shake the life force right out of her toys. Technically she could be considered 'vicious' to other people, but really I just think it's who she was bred to be. We keep her safe and sound and keep others safe too. I just wish she wasn't such a bunny killer. >_>

Yours looks like a fun dog to have Smile I also like your bunnies, you're in the bunny club yes.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
'Hairy daughter'?!?! And I thought only cat people were crazy!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Nah, all dog people are crazy too Big Grin

Thanks Luckie Smile Your doggy sounds cute! Opal is a ridiculous set of contradicitons. When someone comes into the house, she partly wants to defend me and scare them off and partly wants to play with them. What we get is a weird combination of the two! Tail wagging, jumping for attention, but barking and weird body language at the same time.

My wife and I play a game called "pass the hairy daughter". Whenever she is naughty, we say to each other she is "your hairy daughter", and when she's good (rarely Smile ) she is "my hairy daughter".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
My hairy daughter will probably grow up obsessed with milfs. My wife occasionally tunes into Heidi but most often, the dogs attempts to earn a pat or a hello, fall on deaf ears.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131227 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 316 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 772 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2156 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2739 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one