Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 9:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(July 19, 2019 at 3:34 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: antifa and violent left are just as bad as far-right

You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

People killed in the last 10 years -

Antifa: 0

Right wing terrorists: 313

ICE: 81

CBP: 98
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 19, 2019 at 10:03 am)Brian37 Wrote: The economy collapsed and caused the Great Depression because those whom sold the investments "WHICH MEANS investing in the private sector" which corporations are, lied about their worth and that sucked people in, and when the real worth was revealed it was nothing more than a bubble that fleeced the investors. 
You are delusional
(July 19, 2019 at 11:19 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(July 19, 2019 at 10:03 am)Brian37 Wrote: The economy collapsed and caused the Great Depression because those whom sold the investments "WHICH MEANS investing in the private sector" which corporations are, lied about their worth and that sucked people in, and when the real worth was revealed it was nothing more than a bubble that fleeced the investors. 
You are delusional

I did not imagine the Great Depression. I did not imagine the Black Monday Crash, under Reagan. I did not imagine the dot.com bubble under Clinton(whom was in office working with a mostly GOP congress on average. I did not imagine Bush's Housing/car/bank bubble.

I am not delusional.

All you are fucking doing is buying all the bullshit cold war crap you have been sold.

Keep it up. If you think Bush's bubble was bad, give that orange fuck another 4 years. 

"Let the rich do whatever they want" is fucking bullshit. Otherwise the Saudi Royal family are moral because they are rich.
Quote:The only alternative to capitalism is communism which killed and enslaved far more people
1. Red Herring 

2. Communism has never enslaved a single human being . Authoritarinism has and Communism isn't inherently authoritarian . Thus your ignorance is displayed 

3. Capitalism by it's very nature is slavery 

4. So you admit capitalism is slavery then 

Nice job proving my point
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 19, 2019 at 9:13 pm)Amarok Wrote:
Quote:The only alternative to capitalism is communism which killed and enslaved far more people
1. Red Herring 

2. Communism has never enslaved a single human being . Authoritarinism has and Communism isn't inherently authoritarian . Thus your ignorance is displayed 

3. Capitalism by it's very nature is slavery 

4. So you admit capitalism is slavery then 

Nice job proving my point

Nope sorry, I have to take issue with you as well.

Communism did not enslave anyone no, but it most certainly oppresses people. And Capitalism exists in China so, you cannot treat Capitalism as the opposite of Communism.

You are not going to rid  a planet of 7 billion of the desire to own things, and that means you will not get rid of the private sector. What humans can and should do worldwide, is insist that their respective governments don't allow monopolies of power. 

I will always have a problem with closed state monopolies, like China, and Saudi Arabia whom DO also allow the private sector. I value an open west of course, but the only thing about the west, especially America right now, is that we are letting wealth dictate to us far too much. But that does not make China or Cuba better places to live.
Quote:Nope sorry, I have to take issue with you as well.
The same 

Quote:Communism did not enslave anyone no, but it most certainly oppresses people. And Capitalism exists in China so, you cannot treat Capitalism as the opposite of Communism.
Nope Authoritarianism did that not communism . And China isn't Communist it was never Communist because it never handed the means of production to the workers instead like the Soviets it just changed the title of the boss .Lenin became a Czar in all but name .

Quote:You are not going to rid  a planet of 7 billion of the desire to own things, and that means you will not get rid of the private sector. What humans can and should do worldwide, is insist that their respective governments don't allow monopolies of power. 
Too bad that's communism goal hell wasn't Marx's goal .

Quote:I will always have a problem with closed state monopolies, like China, and Saudi Arabia whom DO also allow the private sector. I value an open west of course, but the only thing about the west, especially America right now, is that we are letting wealth dictate to us far too much. But that does not make China or Cuba better places to live.
1.State Capitalism isn't Communism 

2. State monopolies are not Communism 

3. Cuba isn't Communist it's state capitalist same as China neither of these countries have worker controlled economies. They are economies were workers are exploited to serve an elite class .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 18, 2019 at 9:42 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: US is supposed to be conservative christian capitalist country.
Conscription is by definition a form of slavery
Trump paid more taxes than Obama so as president he can spend more.
Israel is a Jewish state. Omar is an anti-semite.

Total bullshit. 

1. Treaty with Tripoli, written by the Washington Administration, unanimously signed by congress, (the Founding Fathers) :
Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan () nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

2. Conscription is not slavery. There is no legal foundation in US law or anywhere else for that notion. 

3. You have no clue how much taxes he paid or did not pay. We know he has a LONG history of tax evasion and corruption. 

4. No. Israel is a Jewish democracy, and just like any other state can go off the rails. The very notion of "Jewish" (religion) being the foundation of of a state is UNdemocratic and Zionist. One can be a very devout practicing Jew, and still oppose the stupidity of Zionism.   Your assertion that Omar is an anti-semite has no foundation. One can criticize anything, and still respect it and just want it to act reasonably. Israel's expansionary land ambitions are undemocratic and against everything the US stands for. They have oppressed the Arabs for decades. 
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
Indeed criticizing the Israeli lobby  in Washington is not Anti Semitism anymore then questioning any other lobby group .

Inuit Proverb

(July 18, 2019 at 7:52 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: Omar's anti-semitism

Citation needed, nazi
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(July 20, 2019 at 6:51 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(July 18, 2019 at 7:52 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: Omar's anti-semitism

Citation needed, nazi

In any case, not agreeing with someone's politics is not an excuse for a racist tirade. In fact there can never be an excuse to be racist, even if the other person is racist.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29210 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4883 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1095 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27849 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285216 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37007 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30575 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3191 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9755 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13