Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 11:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Gibberscribbler?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I honestly don't think anyone writes (or even scribbles) for him - his ego wouldn't permit it.  I think he simply lets the Voices from the more decayed bits of his brain fight it out amongst themselves, then blurts out words.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2019 at 11:02 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I honestly don't think anyone writes (or even scribbles) for him - his ego wouldn't permit it.  I think he simply lets the Voices from the more decayed bits of his brain fight it out amongst themselves, then blurts out words.

Boru

So he' s just surfing internet smut on the teleprompter?

Naughty
(October 29, 2019 at 11:02 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I honestly don't think anyone writes (or even scribbles) for him - his ego wouldn't permit it.  I think he simply lets the Voices from the more decayed bits of his brain fight it out amongst themselves, then blurts out words.

Boru

Well, he does have the best words.  

Lalala  The best way to listen to Trumpty Dumpty.   Lalala

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 29, 2019 at 1:50 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

Boru

Well, he does have the best words.  

Lalala  The best way to listen to Trumpty Dumpty.   Lalala

Kind of ironic that when he said, 'I have the best words', the longest word in that sentence was 'words'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Forget about the expression "dumb like bag of nails" the expression should be "dumb like Trump."
So, Trump is dumb like Trump.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
So Trumps slump starts to kick in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEn5rhlsUI

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Prediction (for what it's worth, I don't even have a crystal ball): He leaves office claiming that the bad people forced him to do it and that he's the most oppressed president evah and spends the rest of his life surrounded by people who will support his version of reality. I know a lot of people don't think he'll leave office willingly, but I don't believe he'll subject himself to the indignity of having to be dragged out like Omarosa, he needs to be able to claim he left on his own terms. His personality disorders reduce his capacity to endure public shaming, which is why he goes to great lengths to insulate himself from it and assert his own reality where he's validated by the masses. After a few years, most of his base will no longer admit that they really believed in him, they just wanted to 'shake things up'. His legacy will be more tarnished than Nixon's.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
-and because his supporters will be allowed to re-imagine and rewrite history, it will happen all over again.

They might even learn to find slicker packaging for their next white supremacist in chief, willing to crime spree the way to racial holy land. All of that is okay now, so long as you don't ring up the president of ukraine and ask for help defeating a senile creeper at the polls, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 1, 2019 at 10:25 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Prediction (for what it's worth, I don't even have a crystal ball): He leaves office claiming that the bad people forced him to do it and that he's the most oppressed president evah and spends the rest of his life surrounded by people who will support his version of reality. I know a lot of people don't think he'll leave office willingly, but I don't believe he'll subject himself to the indignity of having to be dragged out like Omarosa, he needs to be able to claim he left on his own terms. His personality disorders reduce his capacity to endure public shaming, which is why he goes to great lengths to insulate himself from it and assert his own reality where he's validated by the masses. After a few years, most of his base will no longer admit that they really believed in him, they just wanted to 'shake things up'. His legacy will be more tarnished than Nixon's.

I think he'll fight tooth and nail to stay for two reasons, 1) he's legally fucked once he walks out of the White House, his pedisency has exposed his myriad crimes at the state level so much that prosecution and conviction are damned near inevitable and 2) without the predisency he'd be down along a Florda keys trucker rest stop selling that purrty little mouth and sloppy fat arse of his. His "business empire" was falling apart in 2016, and despite massive kickbacks and graft is barely holding together now.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29167 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4879 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2638 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27822 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 284886 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3188 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9749 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13