Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 11:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Only -slightly- offbrand for the thread, The KY Lege is looking to neuter the newly elected KY Gov....by removing his ability to appoint a cabinet member for a very specific position.

Transportation Secretary.

I smell turtle.

Quote:John Bolton is a patriot and may know that I held back the money from Ukraine because it is considered a corrupt country, & I wanted to know why nearby European countries weren’t putting up money also.
-45th President of The United States.

Literally no part of that statement is true. John Bolton is not a patriot, the money was held up because Ukraine wasn't being corrupt enough, and European countries have absolutely dwarfed our support for Ukraine.

-but..ofc, no matter how completely the president has lied, he'll seal the deal with an even more ludicrous one.

Quote:Likewise, I would love to have Mike Pompeo, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney and many others testify about the phony Impeachment Hoax.

Whatever you say Pappy. Jerkoff

Meanwhile, back in reality, the president is holed up in the private residence mainlining Fox, paranoid and suspicious of anyone whom he's ever appointed, imagining that he's been treated worse than any president in history, and wondering wtf is happening with "pro-trump" news outlets running increasingly bad coverage.

Remember, Donny....you wanted this, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 26, 2019 at 11:47 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Only -slightly- offbrand for the thread, The KY Lege is looking to neuter the newly elected KY Gov....by removing his ability to appoint a cabinet member for a very specific position.

I smell turtle.

Quote:John Bolton is a patriot and may know that I held back the money from Ukraine because it is considered a corrupt country, & I wanted to know why nearby European countries weren’t putting up money also.

Literally no part of that statement is true.  John Bolton is not a patriot, the money was held up because Ukraine wasn't being corrupt enough, and European countries have absolutely dwarfed our support for Ukraine.

-but..ofc, no matter how completely the president has lied, he'll seal the deal with an even more ludicrous one.

Quote:Likewise, I would love to have Mike Pompeo, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney and many others testify about the phony Impeachment Hoax.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the president is holed up in the private residence mainlining Fox, paranoid and suspicious of anyone whom he's ever appointed, imagining that he's been treated worse than any president in history, and wondering wtf is happening with "pro-trump" news outlets running increasingly bad coverage.

Actually, I don't think he 'wanted this'.  He never intended or expected to get elected, and was shocked when it happened.  A branding exercise gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 26, 2019 at 1:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 26, 2019 at 11:47 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Only -slightly- offbrand for the thread, The KY Lege is looking to neuter the newly elected KY Gov....by removing his ability to appoint a cabinet member for a very specific position.

I smell turtle.

Literally no part of that statement is true.  John Bolton is not a patriot, the money was held up because Ukraine wasn't being corrupt enough, and European countries have absolutely dwarfed our support for Ukraine.

Actually, I don't think he 'wanted this'.  He never intended or expected to get elected, and was shocked when it happened.  A branding exercise gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Boru

You could see it in the chump's face when he got elected. He did NOT expect to win. It still amazes me how many dolts we have in this country, who buy into his insanity and cheer for him whenever he blithers some inanity or other.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Had Trump not made it into the WH he would have just blamed Hillary and moved on with his miserable, soul-sucking life.

Instead he is in the WH - still bitching about Hillary - and we have to witness every dumbass move and tweet of his miserable, soul-sucking life.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

If Hillary had won we’d be balls deep in Syria, Yemen, and chesting up to Russia in the Baltic.

I mean I hate Trump too but let’s not be revisionist about the lack of choice we had.
It would be revisionist to pretend that there were no choices but trump. If you voted for the dirtbag, that was your choice.

It would have been nice to live in a world where the US did something about Syria and Yemen...or Russia, for that matter. Instead we ceded all of this to..wait for it...Russia, lol. Because the president is a foreign fucking asset. No one that voted for the traitor in chief can re-imagine that away, no matter how many times they bitch about Hitlery Bin Killington.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 26, 2019 at 2:25 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote: If Hillary had won we’d be balls deep in Syria, Yemen, and chesting up to Russia in the Baltic.

I mean I hate Trump too but let’s not be revisionist about the lack of choice we had.

If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts,
We'd all have a wonderful Christmas.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, we got Hillary and Trump, and it was bad enough that now we have a giant leftist movement on our hands. It's gonna be Bernie/Warren vs Trump. We'll see what happens in 2020.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

The president will ask a foreign nation for help, lose the popular vote, and claim that bajillions of mexicans rigged it.
I should throw my hat into the ring.

My policies include:

Selling Texas back to Mexico.
Selling Florida to Cuba
Giving Trump to Russia (he’s already been paid for)
Invading Canada
Deporting Republicans to South America.

Foreign policy:

End them all!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29168 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4879 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2638 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27822 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 284893 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3188 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9749 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13