Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 3:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Our president is finally getting proactive about something.

Quote:RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 22, 2020 at 1:59 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Our president is finally getting proactive about something.  

Quote:RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!

This has two sides to it.  He can use this BS to further push his agenda of stopping mail in votes and it also pre-explains a potential loss at the polls.  My guess is he is much more focused on the former.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 22, 2020 at 1:59 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Our president is finally getting proactive about something.  

You think he’d be delighted, since foreign countries did so much to get him elected.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He doesn't want to stop foreign countries "and others" from printing fake ballots. The traitor caucus has very much left the door open to that on purpose. It doesn;t actually work, but it will at least erode the public's trust in our elections even more.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 22, 2020 at 2:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

This has two sides to it.  He can use this BS to further push his agenda of stopping mail in votes and it also pre-explains a potential loss at the polls.  My guess is he is much more focused on the former.

There's always option 3, he's floating an idea he has for Russia to rig the election in his favour.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
"Election". That's a riot. It's not even remotely within any foreign actors ability to rig the mail in ballot. It's possible to publicly and intentionally fail to do so, though. It's always been projection with these assholes. Every time they accuse someone of something we know right where to start digging for buried bodies.
(June 21, 2020 at 8:34 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: L4o3jljP_o.jpg]

As you can see, Fat Albert realized this weekend, he can't win. 
This morning he tweeted that the coming election, with the use of mail-in voting, will be a rigged election. 
He knows he's going to lose, and his mantra from now and for many years to come will be various conspiracy theories and lies.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(June 22, 2020 at 4:24 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(June 21, 2020 at 8:34 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: L4o3jljP_o.jpg]

As you can see, Fat Albert realized this weekend, he can't win. 
This morning he tweeted that the coming election, with the use of mail-in voting, will be a rigged election. 
He knows he's going to lose, and his mantra from now and for many years to come will be various conspiracy theories and lies.

You mean business as usual?
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 22, 2020 at 2:34 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: "Election".  That's a riot.  It's not even remotely within any foreign actors ability to rig the mail in ballot.  It's possible to publicly and intentionally fail to do so, though.  It's always been projection with these assholes.  Every time they accuse someone of something we know right where to start digging for buried bodies.

Dumbfuck doesn't know that, and I wouldn't be too surprised if his more manipulative advisors have been feeding him that line to keep him frong going full librarian poo.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Yes he does. He may not be a smart man, but he knows what crime is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29178 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4881 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2638 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27834 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 284958 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3189 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9751 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13