Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 1:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
President klan robe just called the proud boys to action.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 29, 2020 at 10:50 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: President klan robe just called the proud boys to action.
Help me with this please.  Who and what are the proud boys.  I hear them mentioned but haven't really grasped the concept.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

They're nobody. The president was asked if he would denounce white supremacists, he said he would, then asked what we wanted to call them, decided to call them proud boys...and then...called them to action to stop election fraud and fight antifa.

It was fucking bizarre.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Help me with this please.  Who and what are the proud boys.  I hear them mentioned but haven't really grasped the concept.
There a group of so called "western misogynists " who think "the west" and "white european heritage " is under threat by everything .So they are pretty much white nationalists  . They were founded by Gavin McInnes a loser right wing "TV Host" who's greatest contribution to entertainment was sticking a Dildo up his ass on camera . I also must admit to my shame he's Canadian.

[Image: bigcockstarWATERMARK.bmp]
Their moronic logo
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 29, 2020 at 10:54 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: They're nobody.  The president was asked if he would denounce white supremacists, he said he would, then asked what we wanted to call them, decided to call them proud boys...and then...called them to action to stop election fraud and fight antifa.

It was fucking bizarre.

Pumpkin ball to the pumpkin head, if only.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Here’s a primer:

And, for the record, Khem’s account of their name’s origin is wrong. It’s actually a reference to this song:

No, I’m not making this up.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(September 29, 2020 at 11:07 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Here’s a primer:

And, for the record, Khem’s account of their name’s origin is wrong. It’s actually a reference to this song:

No, I’m not making this up.
On behalf of Canada . I'm sorry
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 29, 2020 at 10:54 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: They're nobody.  The president was asked if he would denounce white supremacists, he said he would, then asked what we wanted to call them, decided to call them proud boys...and then...called them to action to stop election fraud and fight antifa.

It was fucking bizarre.

I watched the debate. Trump's exact statement was "Stand by and stand back." The Proud Boys were quick to put out a Telegram with those words as a slogan. And as a response to the last segment about voting, Trump's even used QAnon rhetoric about "Poll Observers." No doubt about intimidating people going in-person voting at poll stations.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
[Image: 9267658e-4f44-49ca-b78a-369f14903ad8.jpe...offset=0x0]
Proud Boy merchandise (yes it makes me want to gouge out my eyes too)
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Must be all the economic anxiety.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29201 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4882 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1095 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27842 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285127 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30573 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3191 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9752 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13