Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 11:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
RE: Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
(October 2, 2017 at 12:21 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(October 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm)Drich Wrote: No agnostics in fox holes
Bwahahahaha!!!

You would consider this a win if someone converted, wouldn't you?

By the way, lots of atheists and agnostics in foxholes, probably doing their jobs while their Jesus-loving comrades are on their knees praying to an idea.
*my emphasis*

A good many like Drippy would. Something, something's "God's plan". Cunts.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(October 2, 2017 at 8:45 am)mh.brewer Wrote: From what I'm hearing, kudos to the swat team. 

If this does not create stricter federal gun controls or bans then congress/americans are fucking nuts.

How much more strict can the ban be?

You need a class three license which is next to impossible to get unless you are a full Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer or firearms manufacturer and even then the ban excluded anything newer than any receiver built post 1985.. that means 30 to 40 year old tens if not hundreds of thousands of rounds being put through an old gun. 

IDK if you dou-che's are aware but those automatic parts wear out. it takes a ton of money to have and maintain a legal automatic weapon, which means the one this guy had was most likely illegal. Otherwise who buys a 50K gun to kill 50 people? he could have got more with a silenced semi auto long gun from his sniper's nest before they knew what was going on. or if numbers were a consideration he could have lobed a few dozen pipe bombs from his vantage point and then peppered with gun fire.

Any modern gun would be illegal if it were made into an automatic. Which means there are laws on the books already preventing law abiding people from having stuff like that, but it's like what we have been saying for years, criminals don't care what laws you put into place they will do whatever they want anyway. you are just disarming the "good people."
(October 2, 2017 at 12:27 pm)JackRussell Wrote: Been shot, seen brothers killed, been in a war, been terrified. Never believed or prayed in any bullshit, just my training, empathy and medical skills.

rAmen!
It's too soon (without a comprehensive autopsy/tox screen and FBI/ATF investigation into weaponry employed) to be proposing specific palliative legislation for this massacre

-Except-

Clearly, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the religious communities response to prior mass shootings has been deemed a total abomination by The Lord God Almighty.

So, let's implement some practical and common sense reforms to their response:

* an IMMEDIATE cessation of all prayers by folks in DEMONSTRABLY FALSE RELIGIONS, looking at you LDS, JWs, Methodists (yeah, found out you've FUBAR'd too) and several/most others

* an IMMEDIATE cessation of all prayers by folks who while a member of The One True Faith, are nevertheless slackers and Scripture cherry pickers

The logic here is God is OBVIOUSLY pissed off, and folks from certifiably FALSE religions nagging Him incessantly with prayers and intercessions from their essentially disordered religions is OBVIOUSLY not ameliorating God's righteous outrage.

SO STOP DOING IT.

Additionally, folks who are members of The One True Faith, who are pious in their observance of God's Holy Law are having their prayers drowned out in the cacophony of sinners futilely beseeching God to no affect.

Now, I have avoided mentioning Jews here, they can keep praying all the want since it is clear God nevertheless does not, and has not for 2000 years, hear their prayers.

An additional advantage to this plan, BTW, is it can be implemented NOW. Regardless of what was going on with the shooter, brain tumor, ISIS acolyte, or just a fucking sinner, THIS PLAN CAN BE IMPLEMENTED NOW !!!

Get cracking Congress !! And the NRA won't have a hissy fit on legislating this !!!

Praise Jesus !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 2, 2017 at 12:38 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 2, 2017 at 12:27 pm)JackRussell Wrote: Been shot, seen brothers killed, been in a war, been terrified. Never believed or prayed in any bullshit, just my training, empathy and medical skills.

rAmen!

WAAAA? You mean to tell me there is no sky wizard helping us? Why didn't I get this memo?
(October 2, 2017 at 12:21 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(October 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm)Drich Wrote: No agnostics in fox holes
Bwahahahaha!!!

You would consider this a win if someone converted, wouldn't you?

By the way, lots of atheists and agnostics in foxholes, probably doing their jobs while their Jesus-loving comrades are on their knees praying to an idea.

-an infantryman who prays when he should be shooting is going to get his chance to talk to god sooner than the others.

Vegas, what can be said. A state with lax gun laws in a nation that doesn't enforce it's gun laws anyway. Bound to happen.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
America has long since been a giant traveling carnival game, with the wheels that spin with bullseye and yellow duck targets. Every time a disturbed person hits a target, the firearm factories win a prize, more profits.
Quote:How much more strict can the ban be?

Ban them.  As Australia did.  Don't make them.  Don't import them.  Don't sell them.

Simple enough even for a moron like you, dripshit.
I don't know how many times you'll have to be told this, Brian.....but the factory operators have bigger fish to fry than the flooded domestic market.  As an example, they;re currently angling for a change to federal oversight which would remove exports of..say, ar-15s, from the State Depts purview to the Commerce Dept.  Think of all the great deals to be made, lol.  As a bonus, it; the state department, where Hitlery Benghazi Mc MurderPants hid all the bodies.  It should be easy to convince the rubes that this is a good idea. Gun sales are slumping under Trump, that's pretty much a cardinal sin to his base.

This is current news, but..I'm guessing it will be difficult to find buried under vegas.

@Min, I'd set my sights lower, be realistic. No american gun ban is going to be able to pass if it includes a ban on a 47billion dollar export industry. We barely give a shit what happens here..no tears will be shed for the people of Fuckedupistan. Our current administration is looking to loosen regulation, in any case, not tighten it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 2, 2017 at 12:34 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 2, 2017 at 8:45 am)mh.brewer Wrote: From what I'm hearing, kudos to the swat team. 

If this does not create stricter federal gun controls or bans then congress/americans are fucking nuts.

How much more strict can the ban be?

You need a class three license

No, you don't. You just need to be eligible to own a NFA rifle. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_F..._transfers

You need to go through the process with the ATF (including photos, fingerprints, and a background check) and pay the fee/tax. That's it. It's just money and time. My brothers each own several AR-15's. Waiting for approval takes longer than anything else.

Here's a fun wrinkle - if you make an NFA trust, then it's really the trust that owns the weapons. Anyone named as a trustee can have access to them.

(October 2, 2017 at 12:54 pm)Khemikal Wrote: @Min, I'd set my sights lower, be realistic.  No american gun ban is going to be able to pass if it includes a ban on a 47billion dollar export industry.  We barely give a shit what happens here..no tears will be shed for the people of Fuckedupistan.

Also, there's currently about as many firearms as people in this country (yes, 300+ firearms). Most are owned legally. It's going to be incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to get them out of people's hands in a way that doesn't ultimately make things worse.

A ban affects future weapons. It does nothing for those that already exist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 28661 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 13228 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6486 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 299 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5965 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6122 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16423 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2830 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1451 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2474 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama