Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
RE: Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
(October 4, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Why you guys keep feeding this troll is beyond me.

He's been here a long time.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm)A Theist Wrote: Check this out. Leaving out everything but her cuss words in each sentence:

"Fuck shit. fucking, bitching, FUCKING. fucking ass. fucked. bitch. fucking."

Young ladies shouldn't be using that kind of language. If I knew your mother's phone number I'd call her and tell her that you're doing a lot of cussing on the internet. Only guys are supposed to talk that way. Not girls. Sewer mouth.

If you're older than me, I'm surprised you know how to use the fucking internet grandpa.  See, unlike back in your day--men and women are equals you misogynist prick.  So why don't you go back to masturbating to mass murderers, and stop lecturing people on what words they use.  

It's fucking ridiculous how you fucks will get upset about some words, or people kneeling during the anthem.  But someone goes and murders 59 people, and well... there's just no doing anything about that.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(October 4, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Why you guys keep feeding this troll is beyond me.

Because even outside this website those trolls vote, and those trolls got 45 elected, and since our government is what we all live under, it is a never ending task.
(October 4, 2017 at 6:22 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 10:37 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Sheesh

Defending the racist, neo-nazi shits again CL. Way to show how reasonable and humane a person you are.

Chad is not a racist neo nazi. I don't agree with his stance on gun control, but what divinity said to him was extremely nasty and dehumanizing, and he didn't deserve that.

(October 4, 2017 at 5:26 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(October 3, 2017 at 2:19 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: No. But his brother said he had no religious or political affiliation.

I have found all too often that when you hear the words "no religious or political affiliation" what is meant is that the person being spoken of is of the dominant religious and political opinions, or if in the third person may hold0 the same opinion as the speaker. All too often when the opinion or affiliation is considered the norm, then it is no longer thought of as opinion or affiliation.

Hopefully we will find out soon what his motive was and whether it had anything to do with religion or politics. As far as has been shown, he wasn't a church goer, wasn't a registered Democrat or Republican, and didn't vote. But more info will come out in due time I am sure. Everything is definitely very strange because he doesn't fit the profile of someone who would do something like this.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Quote:Regardless, it had to take a cold heart devoid of any consideration for human life for someone to kill 59 people and wounding 500+ others.

That being the case I'd consider you a suspect, Adolf.
(October 4, 2017 at 3:13 pm)Khemikal Wrote: How fast does your mind generally reach for the grassy knoll Drich?

What was to have been his mind is now a grassy knoll,
Since I don't think anyone's mentioned this, Trevor Noah has this to say about Fox News' coverage:

Highlights:
  • Being responsible for the biggest act of mass murder committed by an American citizen except for Timothy McVeigh blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in 1995 is not enough of a reason to hate someone, according to Fox News.
  • Even some Fox News people are willing to call bullshit on their attempts to shoehorn the event into their preferred narratives.
  • Colin Kaepernick is somehow to blame for the shooting. 
  • Sean Hannity tries to pull the "a good guy with a gun could have stopped the shooter" card, even though the shooter was 400 YARDS AWAY FROM HIS TARGETS, PERCHED IN A 32ND FLOOR HOTEL ROOM. Even if this wasn't Las Vegas we're talking about, it would be very hard for someone to take him out. And as someone who went to Vegas two years ago, it's really fucking hard for a pedestrian to actually get around in Las Vegas, and having pedestrian bridges help a lot less than you might think; something that would, in any other city, be two blocks' distance can easily become an endurance march. And a big music festival in the streets can only make everything a lot harder to just get around.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
#If I was 400 yards away with the rifles present.  I'm one of "the good guys".  Trained by and for yours truly.

Loldeadpeople, who cares?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Here's how the interview with his girlfriend went. Unfortunately still no answers.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/us/marilou...index.html
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(October 4, 2017 at 9:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Regardless, it had to take a cold heart devoid of any consideration for human life for someone to kill 59 people and wounding 500+ others.

That being the case I'd consider you a suspect, Adolf.

So when is Trump going to call this shooter a Son Of a Bitch?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 28880 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 13313 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6527 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 299 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5982 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6151 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16521 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2837 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1456 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2486 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama