Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 3:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough.
RE: Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough.
You could always put on a wig. I doubt they would know the difference.
Dogs and cats.............. together???

End times.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I know! And they're not even married!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 21, 2018 at 8:00 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Sometimes, but my shit was beautiful.  It was my mane.  When I shaved....all of my pets stopped talking to me.  I;ve been very lonely since.

My aussie Fletcher, I swear, would lose his mojo when I gave him a summer buzz cut. Normally he'd play mind games with any dog and always address the top dog in any group, but not after a haircut.

Looks like you have two beagles already. That right?

Totally cute the way the pup curls up on the cat. (Now I get what they're for.)
(putting this here because it's animal related)
I come home from work just now, the cat greets me out the front for a pat, and something's got his attention, so I turn around and see this!

It's Chloe and Sam (female horse) and her friend who we haven't seen before, and Sharon (mum)

The other girls says there's that cat. All three tell me that Hachi is at every pony club meet they've been to! (which backs onto our back fence)
Sharon's caught him in her float a few times too ... just sitting there looking. I noticed myself tonight he wasn't afraid of the horses as he was weaving in and out of their legs.

They ate all our carrots! (and nearly half of Pam's fingers!)

And off they ride home into the yonder

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm not really a Ford guy, but there appears to be an orange Mustang (Mach 1?) in your garage.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 22, 2018 at 10:07 am)Fireball Wrote: I'm not really a Ford guy, but there appears to be an orange Mustang (Mach 1?) in your garage.

I noticed that too. As a fellow Californian I wonder if you also looked at the bricks that support the garage with alarm? Sometimes I have to remind myself that the ground doesn't shake, rattle and roll equally everywhere.

(May 22, 2018 at 4:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 2ar4s6.jpg]

Are those neighbors or family aboard the horses?  Oh, and I like that little planting island near the street.  Looking pretty swank there, mate.
(May 22, 2018 at 10:07 am)Fireball Wrote: I'm not really a Ford guy, but there appears to be an orange Mustang (Mach 1?) in your garage.

Or Boss 429.

I want mine back.
(May 22, 2018 at 10:16 am)Whateverist Wrote:

I noticed that too.  As a fellow Californian I wonder if you also looked at the bricks that support the garage with alarm?  Sometimes I have to remind myself that the ground doesn't shake, rattle and roll equally everywhere.

I'll bet money that those are just brick veneer on reinforced concrete columns. Oz is situated on the infamous "Ring of Fire", so should have decent building codes.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Guys, no earth quakes here in Oz. ever. But I do feel for NZ (our neighbours)
Building codes are pretty strict though...

The young girls on the horses are the sheriff and her deputy! And you thought the bible belt was backwards! lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Photos Tiberius 20296 4572805 May 2, 2024 at 4:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9487 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  As much as I'd like to, I shouldn't forego a formal introduction Gol Dernitt 22 2785 August 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  I never introduced myself shadow 14 3742 July 23, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I drank too much wine... and now I shall grace you all with my unstable presence. Anatheist 42 8277 May 20, 2015 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Regina
  Better late than never...! DangerousElf 4 1462 September 6, 2014 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Much Hello Beardio1 20 3660 April 27, 2013 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
Wink Hope its not too late! WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 9 4267 July 21, 2012 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  ..been lurking for far too long Ben Davis 15 5584 March 6, 2012 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  It never felt right Nyx 21 5007 January 23, 2012 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Cinjin