Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 4, 2018 at 5:12 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Right, except no...but that's okay.,..because you don't need it to, do you.....?  Do you need to believe that this is true, in order to believe in your god?

No, but the Scriptures indicate to look at the creation for signs of the Creator.
Magic book told you to look for fairies, but it would say that..now wouldn;t it?

Now, for a summary...and just tell me if I missed anything.

You don't think that complex or specified information is any more or less indicative of a god than dumb random information, and you don;t need evolutionary biology or any other science to be false...or to point to god...in order to justify your beliefs.

Again I have to ask what the point would be in foisting psuedoscience on his back, then. You don;t need it, and if you were wrong (and you certainly are) it wouldn;t effect your beliefs. So why do it?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 4, 2018 at 5:20 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 5:12 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Right, except no...but that's okay.,..because you don't need it to, do you.....?  Do you need to believe that this is true, in order to believe in your god?

No, but the Scriptures indicate to look at the creation for signs of the Creator.

A magic book of a religion that would be nothing if its magic book is seen as the bullshit it is tells you that you must interpret everything as signs that it is not bullshit.

What a surprise.
It always strikes me as rather absurd how theists connect something natural to god's existence, insisting rather obscurely on the natural being evidence for something supernatural. I figure if there was such a supernatural, all powerful being, our existence would be more supernatural than it is. In fact, I also posit that we would be more perfect than we are, having been created by a perfect being. Since we are not perfect and our existence and the world in which we live are merely natural, it stands to reason that we were not created by an almighty creator.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
DNA has nested coding, files within folder hierarchical filing system, design strategies similar to computer design patterns,.....
Btw, calculations do not show space was zero at the beginning.  Calculations based on a particular theory does that.  But that theory, although tested well enough in ordinary conditions, is fundamentally incompatible in its predictions under the extraordinary conditions near the Big Bang with other theories which are just as well tested in ordinary conditions and largely compatible with it in ordinary conditions.

So, the conclusion is while our theories both adaquately approximates reality in ordinary conditions, they do not satisfactorily predict comditions at or very shortly after the Big Bang.

So we don’t know the conditions at the Big Bang.

There is also nothing that says our common sense perception of nature of causes and property of nothing derived in everyday experiences need to hold when the laws that are rigorously tested against everyday experiences manifestly breakdown.

(May 4, 2018 at 5:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote: DNA has nested coding, files within folder hierarchical filing system, design strategies similar to computer design patterns,.....

Bull shit.

(May 4, 2018 at 5:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote: DNA has nested coding, files within folder hierarchical filing system, design strategies similar to computer design patterns,.....

Quote:Bull shit.
-and so what if it did?  Honestly, lol? Theres alot of overlap between organic chemistry and materials science relevant to computation..as you should know, from your education.

Much ado gets made about evolutionary biology, as a radical and profound discovery...but that pales in comparison to computational theory. Were it not for computation, we wouldn;t even be able to comprehend evolutionary biology at the level of specificity available to us. It;s so general, it can be applied to anything..and we have applied it to everything.

It approaches the level of an analytic ToE, lol....and doesn;t require a single fairy or mind to make it work. Unless you'd like to point out just where god might be on your MOBO.......? I;ve got a bunch of schems...if you were able to highlight the god components that would be immensely helpful to your case for the existence of a god....in ways that these previous attempts at non-science just aren;t.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 4, 2018 at 3:45 am)CDF47 Wrote: <snipping the creatard's bullshit, also bennyboy's intelligent comment>

I note your video "refutation" of bennyboy is from the discovery "institute", the same crowd that gave is the wedge document and cdesign proponentsists.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 4, 2018 at 2:22 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 10:53 am)mh.brewer Wrote: So.......... you really don't have answers for me, just believe. That's the best you can offer? You can't tell me which jesus is the right one?

This is what taught me that christianity was bullshit.

The Jesus of the Bible.  I would recommend you follow the One you read about in the Scriptures and to make sure to read it yourself (all of it).

I've read it cover to cover twice and selected parts many times. I've found it lacking, very lacking.

jesus of revelations is wack. That's quite the reward/revenge death cult. You should be proud.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 4, 2018 at 6:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 2:22 pm)CDF47 Wrote:

The Jesus of the Bible.  I would recommend you follow the One you read about in the Scriptures and to make sure to read it yourself (all of it).

I've read it cover to cover twice and selected parts many times. I've found it lacking, very lacking.

jesus of revelations is wack. That's quite the reward/revenge death cult. You should be proud.

Atheist communist regimes are responsible for more deaths this world has ever seen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey