Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 11:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 5, 2018 at 12:34 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 10:24 pm)possibletarian Wrote: But wouldn't your god have to create disease and misery ?

There was a war in heaven.  Satan and his followers were cast out to earth.  It continues to this day but is only temporary.

Sorry, but that is just baloney. You might as well claim you believe in talking snakes, talking donkeys, unicorns and dragons.

Oh wait, you do.
(May 4, 2018 at 8:31 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 6:59 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The fun part is finding which site he's using and getting two answers ahead. 

OP, this rock has all kinds of interesting information:

[Image: allenhillsmeteorite.jpg]

That would be Shannon Information which has no function.  DNA is specified and complex information or Complex Specified Information (CSI).

You do realise that the definition of CSI is "I don't understand probability therefore I cant grasp that HTTHHHTHHTTTTHT is as probable as TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Therefore goddidit QED!"
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 5, 2018 at 12:34 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 10:24 pm)possibletarian Wrote: But wouldn't your god have to create disease and misery ?

There was a war in heaven.  Satan and his followers were cast out to earth.  It continues to this day but is only temporary.

A retelling of your bible fantasy does not go any way towards answering my question, perhaps read it again.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Stupid should hurt.
(May 4, 2018 at 10:16 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 7:19 pm)Kit Wrote: It's right here, the first time I posted in here:
https://atheistforums.org/thread-54759-p...pid1748523

This gets into religion and my belief that man fell when they disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden.  The intent of the design was then no longer perfection.

JFC, now you're just making shit up.

Oh, wait, you were always just making shit up. NVM.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 5, 2018 at 12:34 am)CDF47 Wrote: There was a war in heaven.  Satan and his followers were cast out to earth.  It continues to this day but is only temporary.
Can't they get Castiel to volunteer to run Heaven? Or is Lucifer too strong for that?
Oh wait, I'm sorry. I was thinking of an episode in Supernatural.....
(May 4, 2018 at 12:27 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: This guy is lame.

(May 4, 2018 at 11:05 am)Hammy Wrote: There's a troll called Junk Status? I missed that one.

Remember AAA?  Someone nicknamed him Junk Status and it stuck, lol.

Oh haha yeah it does ring a bell. Forgot what he posted like but remember the name.
(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: DNA has a property that cannot be explained by natural processes.  Locked securely inside the double helix structure of DNA is a wealth of information in the form of precisely sequenced chemicals that scientists represent with the letters A, C, T, and G.  In a written language information is communicated by a precise arrangement of letters.  In the same way, the instruction necessary to assemble amino acids into proteins are conveyed by the sequences of chemicals arranged along the spine of the DNA.  This chemical code has been called the “Language of Life” and it is the most densely packed and elaborately detailed assembly of information in the known universe.

BULL and might I add SHIT!

Naming anything describes our species ability to observe and assign letters and sounds to that thing. IT DOES NOT mean the thing itself is aware itself. 

An atom by itself is UNAWARE, in anything, living and non living.

There are a shitload of steps between the atom, to the molecule to the living thing.
[Image: around.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 5, 2018 at 12:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: DNA has a property that cannot be explained by natural processes.  Locked securely inside the double helix structure of DNA is a wealth of information in the form of precisely sequenced chemicals that scientists represent with the letters A, C, T, and G.  In a written language information is communicated by a precise arrangement of letters.  In the same way, the instruction necessary to assemble amino acids into proteins are conveyed by the sequences of chemicals arranged along the spine of the DNA.  This chemical code has been called the “Language of Life” and it is the most densely packed and elaborately detailed assembly of information in the known universe.

BULL and might I add SHIT!

Naming anything describes our species ability to observe and assign letters and sounds to that thing. IT DOES NOT mean the thing itself is aware itself. 

An atom by itself is UNAWARE, in anything, living and non living.

There are a shitload of steps between the atom, to the molecule to the living thing.
Chill out. You will kill yourself trying to explain the complex to morons.

(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: DNA has a property that cannot be explained by natural processes.
Lie at the first claim. 
(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: Locked securely inside the double helix structure of DNA is a wealth of information in the form of precisely sequenced chemicals that scientists represent with the letters A, C, T, and G.
You can't even name A, C, G, T. You can't even figure out that the
"G" is basically bird shit. That;s right, literally bird shit.

(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: In a written language
DNA is not a written language.

(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: information is communicated by a precise arrangement of letters.
Comprehensively wrong.

(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote: In the same way, the instruction necessary to assemble amino acids into proteins are conveyed by the sequences of chemicals arranged along the spine of the DNA.
ORLY? explain why it is that the Murchison Meteor had 74 amino acids present, far beyond the earth like requirement. Explain how those formed without any DNA at all.

(May 4, 2018 at 2:48 am)CDF47 Wrote:  This chemical code has been called the “Language of Life” and it is the most densely packed and elaborately detailed assembly of information in the known universe.
"The Language of Life" and other such terms are an attempt to dumb down the science to a level where Joe Average can understand it. To my knowledge, nobody has yet plumbed the depths of "moron". Maybe someone will if they are terminally bored. If it happens, I will introduce you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1352 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7505 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7462 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3887 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2201 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1472 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5054 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey