Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 3:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
Quote:Jesus was prophesized throughout the entire OT.  The Osiris myth story is just a myth for sun worshippers.  The Bible was written by people of all different occupations.  There is plenty of proof for the Creator in the creation, in His word, and in our conscious.
No he wasn't . Osiris is just as credible as your myths . No one cares what their occupations were if they even existed . Their is zero proof of a god in any form .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 23, 2018 at 11:06 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:2 Peter 3, states, "3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation."
"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
Dr Seuss

Same shit really

Not really.
Quote:That was one of a number of Jokes by George Carlin that just wasn't funny. The Lord has a plan for those that sin against him. They act against the word of God and against their conscious.
Blah blah blah

Quote:Not really.
Yes really and i already demonstrated it .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 23, 2018 at 11:07 pm)Joods Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 9:40 pm)CDF47 Wrote: So you were an eyewitness 2000 years ago?  Who are you to say He didn't.  The Lord lived then and He lives today.  He is written of by famous historians and in the Bible record.

Just because someone writes something doesn't make it true. Same is true for your god. Just because people figured out how to write down the stories their families told around the table doesn't make any of them true. The supposed "original manuscripts" have never been seen, but there are supposed to be copies of copies of copies of translations of translations of translations. 

If you want to believe that bullshit, that's on you. The rest of us will believe in reality, logic and science.

I believe in the Bible and in science, logic, and reality.

(May 23, 2018 at 11:09 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:Jesus was prophesized throughout the entire OT.  The Osiris myth story is just a myth for sun worshippers.  The Bible was written by people of all different occupations.  There is plenty of proof for the Creator in the creation, in His word, and in our conscious.
No he wasn't . Osiris is just as credible as your myths . No one cares what their occupations were if they even existed . Their is zero proof of a god in any form .

There is plenty of proof of God.  Osiris is a myth about him getting chopped into pieces and his penis getting cut off and Isis putting him back together with a golden penis.  It is a myth and they worship the sun god Horus, Osiris' and Isis' son.

(May 23, 2018 at 11:09 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:That was one of a number of Jokes by George Carlin that just wasn't funny. The Lord has a plan for those that sin against him. They act against the word of God and against their conscious.
Blah blah blah

Quote:Not really.
Yes really and i already demonstrated it .

No, not really.
That's symbolic, numpty, lol. Like much of your own magic book. Either that;s a problem or it isn't..but do pick a story and stick with it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 23, 2018 at 10:54 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 10:46 pm)Joods Wrote: Fallacy. You have no proof. This is what I believe an argument from ignorance.

Your god isn't coming. Ever. Get over it.

2 Peter 3, states, "3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation."

More bullshit from your bullshit bible. Provide proof. You know - scientific method level of proof. Your bible isn't proof of anything other than King James wanted it to say what he wanted it to say.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:So you were an eyewitness 2000 years ago?  
Don't need to be the historical case against Jesus is overwhelming 

Quote:Who are you to say He didn't.

A person who has learned some history 

Quote:  The Lord lived then and He lives today. 

Nope sorry he's a cult fictional character

Quote: He is written of by famous historians and in the Bible record.
The bible has no credibility as a historical document . And no historian has a credible or relevant account of Jesus. I already dealt with these claims earlier.

Quote:There is plenty of proof of God. 

Nope none 

Quote: Osiris is a myth about him getting chopped into pieces and his penis getting cut off and Isis putting him back together with a golden penis.  It is a myth and they worship the sun god Horus, Osiris' and Isis' son.
No sillier or more unbelievable then a myths christianity teaches . Your just biased to your own religions absurdities . Yours is as much a myth as theirs .

Inuit Proverb

(May 23, 2018 at 11:06 pm)CDF47 Wrote: That was one of a number of Jokes by George Carlin that just wasn't funny.  The Lord has a plan for those that sin against him.  They act against the word of God and against their conscious.

It wasn't a joke. He was serious about it. Carlin was an atheist. Furthermore, your god's plan is bullshit. If he had a plan, there would be no free will because free will doesn't jive with "his plan".
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 23, 2018 at 11:14 pm)Joods Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 10:54 pm)CDF47 Wrote: 2 Peter 3, states, "3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation."

More bullshit from your bullshit bible. Provide proof. You know - scientific method level of proof. Your bible isn't proof of anything other than King James wanted it to say what he wanted it to say.
He will just repeat his ID fallacies . Most of which i already linked to sources showing their wrong . The best he can counter with is "but he's not nice"

Inuit Proverb

I think he should really revisit egyptian theology..his eternal soul is at stake, after all.  I doubt he'd fare well on the scale with maat.  Liars aren;t tolerated.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey